Supernatural Fleet

About a month or so ago, I joined a group called the Supernatural Fleet. It's an organization run by two people, Admiral Ann and Admiral Jane. They help people, whatever their age or situation.

They have Bobby to help us with whatever we're having trouble with (links to other websites) and send gifts from the Winchester boys. When you sign up, you're officially a hunter.

They say our problems are monsters that need to be killed. I'm just thankful that all of the problems I have can be helped... and I can't describe how relieved I am.

They can help me with all my issues, including:

-Depression
-Bipolar
-ADHD
-Aspergers
-Borderline Personality Disorder
-Temper issues
-Anxiety
-Thoughts of suicide and self-harm
-Problems with family (mostly my dad...)
-Feeling worthless
-Feeling useless
-These voices in my head telling me how terrible I am and how I don't deserve to live (more info on that later)
-Thinking I'm insane

I'm not trying to blow all of my problems out of proportion. I'm making a point that literally anything is a monster for my admirals.

They said once that it doesn't matter if your problem is that you can't do real push-ups. They are there to help. <3

Admiral Ann and Admiral Jane are amazing. They work and spend their own money just to make sure we're alright. They draw pictures of us with the boys, they make sure that we don't feel hurt any longer.

They are fantastic people who deserve so much respect and love, just like we all do. Their ranks are growing even bigger with each day. It's amazing and beautiful. I'm not going to lie, I have times where I believe that good people in the world are hard to find. They are helping to restore me to think that this world can't be all bad.

www.supernaturalfleet.org