Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

Who is this guy? And why does everyone in Wilbur's family knows me. Later yet, Imelda came running to me.

"Y/N we looked for you everywhere!" She stated and saw each one of the Robinson Family.

"It's Imelda!"

"It's been years old sis!"

"We've missed you!"

Imelda herself was amazed. Everyone knew her and gave her a very tight hug. I felt someone's stare on me. I looked to my right and saw Wilbur staring deeply at me, when he saw me staring back, he immediately looked away. Always weird.

"How have you been Imelda?" Franny asked her.

"Quite okay. Still taking care of Y/N as always. Pretty hard since she is kind of a hot headed lady." She said and i got pissed a little.

"I'm not hot headed." I said in a serious tone.

"She looks so much like Nicole and Miguel."

"She has the perfect blue eyes that she got from her mother's side."

"Everyone hold your mouths please!" I shouted. Everyone went silence to my sudden shout.

"I'm sorry for my way of act, but mind telling me what is going on here?" I asked them

"Well, we are the Robinsons. And it's just suprising to see an Everglot again." Lucy said.

"It's just sad to know that the connection between our two families have dissapeared since your dad's death."

I felt shiver down my spine when I heard the word 'dad' from them.

"I came here for research and after that, we'll be on our way." I stated and they were shock. Imelda walked up to me fast.

"Y/N! Don't lose this chance! We can't leave yet!"

"What?! And why shouldn't we?"

"Let's bring everything to the way it was before. It's for the sake of their and our family. " Imelda explained. I rolled my eyes and the front door opened revealing Victor.

"W-what? What's going on here?" He asked in confusion. I walked to him and helped him stand.

"They are the Robinsons." I stated and he looked shock.

"The Robinsons?! Y/N, your parents would freak out when they knew you went here! Especially Uncle Re-ouch!!" He didn't finish his sentence because I pinched his right ear.

"This is a secret between the two of us. Mom can't find out!!"

"Who is this young boy?" Talullah asked.

"I am not a boy! I'm a man!"

While they were chatting, Imelda pulled me in a corner.

"Y/N please, can we just stay here for a bit?" She pleaded.

"Imelda, mom is coming home."

"Come on, just tell her that you visited your friends or something..."

"I don't have friends Imelda."

She just pouted. I sighed.

"Fine, only for the day."

That did made her smile and she hugged me tight.

"Hey."

I turned around and saw Wilbur.

"Yow." I said.

"My family's gonna talk to Imelda so, you wanna walk around with me in our house?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"I won't do anything silly! I promise." He said giving a salute.

I chuckled. "Sure."

/HOURS LATER/

Wilbur's POV

"So this is my mom's frogs training room. This is where she teaches her frogs to sing and blah blah" I said while walking passed the room. She didn't even utter a word. Weird girl.

"Uhh...did you like the places we just passed through?

"..."

"Uh..."

"..."

I sighed in defeat. This girl might not like anything! I can't even guess the things that she might like, and my plan of asking her about her dad would be ruined!

Aish. What do girls like? Dolls? Tea party? Maybe I could do that.

/MOMENTS LATER/

"There we go." I smiled in glee seeing a tea table with some dolls in their chairs. Maybe she'll like this.

"Y/N!"

"What."

I saw her staring at the table and the dolls around. I know that face, she liked what I did. I'm so amazing.

"Uh..."

"Well?" I asked as I offer her a seat. She looked at me confused, is my work too fabulous?

"Well? What do you think?" I asked.

"Uh..."

"Hmm?"

"Are you gay of something?"

...

"ME?! GAY?! I did this for you!"

She frowned. "You really think a girl like me would like dolls and tea parties?"

"But...all the girls i know likes tea parties."

She just gave me a poker face. Mission failed.

/LATER/

We just kept on walking around the house. I'm running out of places for her to check out and not even one got her attention.

She yawned.

"You tired?"

"No."

"You seem tired. Come on, i'll show you my room."

She just nodded and we went to my room. Messy as always.

"Sorry for the mess."

"It's fine."

"I'll just grab some drink for you." She nodded and I left the room. I suck at this.

Y/N's POV

I looked around. Nice room but messy. I stood up and walked in circles while checking the guy's stuffs. Not that amazing to amaze me.

"This room could use some cleaning." I said as I was trying to clean up this guy's mess. I fixes the things on his table, his laundry and his bed.

I noticed a piece of cloth stuck on the closet's foot. Slowly trying to pull it but it won't budge. Stupid cloth.

I kept on pulling not noticing I was slowly moving the cabinet. I gave one last powerful pull and managed to pull the cloth.

"Finally." I stood up and brushed off the dust on myself till I noticed something. Behind the closet.

I look to see that it was a door. I frowned and pushed the closet trying to get a good look of the door.

I stared at the door. I can't help my thoughts.

As I stand up and opened the door and was met with full darkness.

Trouble, here we go again.