Chapter 6

No one's POV

Wilbur was in his invisible flying car on the way to the Everglot's house with Carl.

"Wilbur are you sure with this?" Carl asked him but he really wanted to find more about the Everglots.

"I'm sure. Now point me where the Everglot's house is." He told Carl but he got no reply.

"Hey where's their house?" He asked again but no reply.

He saw Carl staring at something and looked amazed. Wilbur stared at what Carl was looking, it was a big mansion and it had an 'E' symbol.

"I guessed we found it."

They landed their invisible flying car on the rooftop of the Everglot's house.

"You ready Carl?" Wilbur asked him.

"I-I'm not sure about this Wilbur."

"Just trust me."

They entered through the chimney quietly not wanting the Everglot's to see them. They didn't know Y/N and Imelda was inside the house.

Y/N was just making her finishing touches on her small invention.

"Just need a little electricity to make this work Imelda" Y/N said and continued to work.

"Ay ay ay Y/N, when are you gonna stop making these invention hm?" Imelda asked her.

"Never.." she said seriously.

Wilbur and Carl managed to enter the house and they were amazed.

"Where are we?" Wilbur asked Carl.

"In their living room."

"Ok just need to find that key."

They looked everywhere but they didn't find the key they were looking for.

Wilbur looked at some cabinets and saw a family photo. There was Nicole and a serious looking guy, it wasn't Miguel but he looked creepy and there stood a 8 year old little girl smiling with her blue eyes.

Carl saw this and went pale.

"T-this is their child..she grew really beautiful." He said

"But who is that guy?" I asked and pointed to the serious looking guy.

"I don't know. Maybe Nicole's new husband."

'You really need to stop making these inventions. They could kill you!" they heard a voice coming from the other side of the room.

"Who was that?"

"I don't know!"

They were about to hide but they accidentally dropped the family portrait

"Why did you drop it?!"

"It wasn't me!"

They started to hide while Y/N and Imelda heard the noise.

"What was that?" Imelda asked Y/N.

"Gotta check what it was."

They walked to the living room and saw the broken family portrait. Imelda gasped while Y/N stayed simple.

"Who could have dropped this?" Imelda asked.

"I don't know."

Just then they heard another noise from the other room. Y/N ran but saw nothing.

"It feels like someone is in here." Imelda stated and Y/N went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

"Well if there are, they won't leave this house alive.." Y/N stated.

She started to search the whole house and for Wilbur and Carl they hid in the hallway closet that was just close to the front door that will lead them out of the house.

"You think they are gone?" Carl asked Wilbur.

"I don't know...but we need to get out of here first and make ourselves some invisibility drinks." Wilbur replied but then they heard voices again.

"Do you really think there are people here?"

"I guess.." Y/N said and continued looking. Wilbur and Carl peeked on the small holes of the closet their in. They saw Y/N and Imelda's back cause they are staring at the other side and they couldn't see their faces.

They saw that they already walked upstairs and left.

"Now is our time to leave.." Wilbur stated and opened the closet door slowly. They made their way to the front door quietly.

"Freedom here we come.."

Wilbur was about to open the door till he saw a flying object that was going to hit him but he dodged it. He looked to see what it is and it was a knife.

"What the hell?!?!"

They saw two ladies on top of the stairs wearing masks.

"I knew it!!!" Y/N stated.

Wilbur and Carl stared at disbelief that he was almost stabbed with a knife.

"Hey lady! You can hit us with anything! A ball, a bat, or a hammer! But with a knife?!?!That's crazy!!!" Wilbur stated and looked at the two masked ladies.

"Urghh" Y/N jumped onto the stairs before Imelda could stop her. She landed in a soft move and grabbed her Electric Gun.

"We gotta run!!" Carl said.

The two boys ran over the house while Y/N started to shoot them but failed.

"Urghhh!! Their getting away!" Y/N ran and followed them.

Imelda was trying to recognize the two boys thinking that she had seen them before.

And she realized who the robot guy was.

"Carl!!"

She ran to follow Y/N and tried to stop her from killing the two. She saw Y/N in the ballroom trying to shoot them.

"Give up you two!" Y/N shouted.

"Put the gun down first lady!" Wilbur said but Y/N ignored.

"Y/N stop!!"

Wilbur's POV

We were trying to get away from the two masked ladies. One lady looked like a robot and the other one was wearing a white knee dress and seems like a warfreak queen. Maybe she is Nicole Everglot, but she seemed a lot smaller than me.

We ran through the hallways with the lady following us and trying to shoot us.

"What do we do Wilbur?!that lady might kill us!" Carl started to panic.

"Look look everything's gonna be ok. We just gotta leave this place."

We saw we were in the end of the hallway and the lady was already across us.

"Finally, I caught the two of you." She said.

"Please please please let us go now" Carl pleaded but the girl ignored her and pointed her gun towards us.

"You two are in so much trouble.."

She was already infront of us and Carl was trying to apologize while holding the lady.

"Were so sorry if we tresspassed" Carl said and started to grab the lady's to apologize but she keeps on pushing his robot hand away..

Carl didn't stop till he accidentally bumped his hand to the lady's mask making it fall.

"Arghhh!! My mask!" The lady screamed.

She rubbed her face till we saw her face.

She had blue eyes..

I looked at the photo in my hand of the baby's face.

This girl infront of us, is the daughter of Miguel Everglot.