Chapter 7

No one's POV

Wilbur was still in shock seeing the daughter of Miguel Everglot infront of him with a gun pointing at them.

"My identity is now revealed!" She screamed in pure anger.

"Were sorry señorita!"Carl apologized more. The girl looked at Wilbur with those blue eyes of her that made Wilbur stared at her feature more.

"Y/N stop!!!" Imelda came running and stopped Y/N from shooting Wilbur and Carl.

"Imelda what are you doing?"Y/N asked.

"I know these two boys. Their fro-" Imelda stopped talking when he saw Carl.

Carl looked shock seeing Imelda while Y/N and Wilbur looked confused.

"It's been years Imelda" Carl stated.

"I'm so happy to see you again Carl." Imelda said and hugged him.

"Uhh Imelda care to explain what the hell is happening here?" Y/N asked.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Carl Y/N, he is my..."

"Your what?" Y/N asked again with a serious tone.

"My life partner." They said that made Y/N gasped.

"Oh come on Miss Everglot, just look how cute they look together" Wilbur told Y/N but she punched him in the stomach.

"Don't talk to me!"

"I just want to be friends." Wilbur replied.

"You wanna be friends? It looks like your planning to sneak in our house!" Y/N added.

Wilbur had never seen any girl with this kind of attitude, and he liked her attitude. Imelda tried calming her down.

"How about if we all talk in the living room?" Imelda suggested and they all agreed. Y/N didn't stop glaring at Wilbur.

In the living room, they were all sitting down as Imelda tried explaining to Y/N who Carl was.

"And you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend?!" Y/N asked Imelda in anger.

"It's been years since we've seen each other and I thought he was dead so I didn't bother telling you."

"Fine, but what was the reason why they are here anyways?"

Carl pointed at Wilbur.

"Hey why you pointing at me?!"

"Your the one who wanted to go here!"

"But you didn't stop me!"

"Yes I did!"

"Fine! Were trying to find more about..." Wilbur stated but didn't finished yet.

"About what?" Y/N asked angrily.

"M-miguel Everglot."

Y/N's angry face turned to a frown but did everything to not cry infront of them.

"What do you need to know about my dad?" Y/N asked

"Did he left anything to you? Like a souvenir?"

"No." She replied

"Why are you two so curious about my father's death?"

"We saw this."

Y/N's POV

I looked at the boy and showed a picture. It shows a man smiling. I took it from him and looked at it .

"T-this is...where did you get this?!?!" I asked in disbelief on how this guy got my dad's photo.

"L-look, if you don't know about the history of the Everglot's and my family." He said.

"Why? What is your last name?"

"My name's Wilbur Robinson. Son of Cornelius and Franny Robinson. Nice to meet you Miss Y/N Everglot!"

He held his hand but I just rolled my eyes.

"Ohh so this is the son of Franny~you grew up so handsome like your Dad." Imelda said and pinched Wilbur's cheek.

"You two still didn't tell me why you have my dad's photo." I told them.

Wilbur walked a bit closer to me.

"You see, my family was great friends with your family because of your dad. I wanted to make the partnership work again so...."

"You're trying to make my family be friends with your family?"

He nodded.

"That would be great! The Everglots and the Robinsons back in business!" Carl exclaimed while hugging Imelda.

"Imelda, you do know that that would never happen!" I screamed.

"What?!why?!" Wilbur asked.

"My dad is gone and I know that Rex won't allow our family to be friends with them." I said seriously.

"Who's ReX?"

"He's the new ruler of our family." Imelda stated.

"But I won't let that man steal my dad's place in this house!" I shouted and took a seat.

I looked at my dad's photo, this is the first time I already saw his face. Rex teared dad's old pictures in our photos so I would forget him.

"My Papa, he was just a simple guy and I tried asking my mom how he died but she said he died because of an explosion or would sometimes change the topic."

"Hey, we can fix that! We'll do everything to have the partnership back!" Wilbur stated.

"And how would you do that Mr?" I asked him sarcasticly

"We just need to find a key."

"What kind of key?"

When he was about to answer me back, there was a knock from the front door.

"Y/N, go check who it is." Imelda told me.

I walked down the stairs still annoyed and checked who was outside. The door opened revealing my friend, Victor.

"Hey Y/N!!!" He said and hugged me. Victor Barkis is my classmate and a friend of mine. He is also an inventor.

"Hey Victor, what are you doing here?"

"Just giving my bestfriend a visit!"

I smiled at him.

"Come on! I got a new invention to show you!" He said and grabbed my hand but I stopped him.

"Stop, I've got some important issues to solve. So I guess you can save your invention for some time" i explained.

"Issue?What issue?"

"Y/N, who was i-oh! It's you Victor!"

I turned around and saw Imelda, Carl, and Wilbur coming to us and Victor was shock.

"What the Heck Y/N?! You've brought a Robinson in yo.!!-owww!!" Victor stated but I cutter him by pinching his ear.

"Close your mouth before anyone hears us.". Being the most strict student in our school, everyone follows me and that includes Victor.

"Ok ok whatever you say..."

He stood up properly and looked at us one more time. Imelda was on my right side and she was also beside Carl. Wilbur himself is in my left side.

"Y-you...t-two are R-R-"

Victor fell on the ground unconscious and we were in shock till Wilbur spoke.

"What just happened?"