Chapter 8

Wilbur's POV

We carried the guy in the living when he fainted a while ago.

"Does he do that everytime?" I asked.

"Yeah, especially when it's about  something important" Imelda stated.

I looked at Y/N and she was still wearing that serious face. I never seen her smile for even a second. She really must be a strict and serious lady.

"How do we wake him up?"

"I got this."

Y/N went to their kitchen and came back with a glass of water. She threw the water on Victors face making him wake up.

"Seriously Y/N?!Cold water?!" He complained and she just rolled her eyes. Bad girl attitude hmm...

"Look, they are here for a specific reason."

"But Y/N-"

"No more buts!"

I find it cute when she is serious. She stared at me and walked towards me.

"And you, can you just tell us what you wanna do with our family?my family probably forgot about those days. What makes you think you have the courage to change everything back to the way it was before?"

She stared at me with those blue eyes of her and thinking of an answer.

"It's because, I found this." I showed her the note we saw earlier. She grabbed it and looked startled.

"Dad's note.."

"We found it in our house. After reading that, I realized how happy me and your family would be if we will bring their friendship back." I explained.

Victor walked to Y/N.

"You seriously believe all of this Y/N?that guy must be crazy!" He said and pointed at me.

"Hey I'm not crazy!" I shouted back.

"Our family really did work together..." Y/N stated and looked down.

"All this time, I thought I knew everything about our family. Turns out, I know nothing..."she said and sat down

"Look Y/N, we didn't wanna tell you about it. Well we did want to  but Rex forced us to forget about those." Imelda said and tried to comfort Y/N. I could see the pain in her eyes. I walked up to her and grabbed her arm making her stand. She looked at me in shock.

"Come on, I'll show you where I found that." I said and she nodded.

"Y/N come on...dont tell me your coming with them?" Victor asked her.

"I have to." She replied and we started to walk on the rooftop where my flying car is. Victor didn't want to come but since Y/N was there, he came with us too.

This guy must like her. Nahh I'm more handsome than him. He has no chance with Y/N. Wait why I am saying this?

We arrived at my flying car and entered.

"You own this?" She asked me. I wanna be cool infront of her so I said.

"Yeah, I drive this all by myself."

She seemed impressed.

"Ohh really?"

I started the engine as we flew into the air. Imelda and Carl were sitting behind us and keeps on talking while Victor is trying to stop himself from vomiting. I looked at my side and saw Y/N just sitting there, no facial expressions or anything.

Why is she always like that?

We arrived at my house and went in our garage. Imelda looked amazed.

"Oohhh it's been years since I entered a Robinson's house." Imelda said and looked very amazed and looked at Dad's inventions.

Y/N herself looked at all the tubes that leads to different parts of our house...

"What does this do?" She asked and stepped onto the tube.

"Y/N NO!!" I screamed as she went up the tube. Hope my parents won't see her.

Y/N's POV

I went up the tube and came to a big garden. Then I just saw the Robinson's house iINFRONT OF ME!!!

I went onto the front door and was about to knock. But what I am doing? What if they recognized me? An Everglot.

Then I heard voices beside me.

"Ring my doorbell.." a guy to my left said.

"No no ring my doorbell" another guy said to my right. I accidentally walk back making the front door open.

"Oohh that's gonna hurt.." I looked up to see Wilbur helping me get up.

"Why didn't you tell me that tube leads me to some places in your house?!" I shouted.

"That...is an excellent question." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What do we have here?" A female voice said as I turned around and saw a lady in a black knee dress, and her hair is the same color as Wilbur's.

"Mom!!don't mind us uhh we got some important things to do" Wilbur told the lady. So this is his mom..

"No no Wilbur, we have a guest in our house!" She said and walked towards me.

"Everyone! We have a guest in the house!" She shouted as we heard footsteps coming.

"Who is it?"

"Is it Wilbur's friend?"

"Is it nice?"

Then I saw a lot of people that just came...

I guess this is the Robinson family.

"My name's Franny and I'm Wilbur's mom. And you are?"

"I...uhh..." I didn't wanna tell them my last name cause maybe they might freak out but I needed to.

"My name's Y/N..."

They all looked at me.

"Y/N Everglot..."

They all gasped..

"You're an Everglot?!" A guy dressed in a super hero suit asked.

"Yeah.."

There were total silence ...

"Wilbur, what did you do?" Franny asked him.

"I might have invited her to help me..uhmm...reunite the family with theirs." He explained.

He looked down as I heard everyone shouting.

"We have an Everglot here!!"

"It's been years!!!"

"Finally!!"

"What is going on here?"

I looked up the stairs and there was a guy with long hair, glasses and was wearing a scientist's clothes.

He seemed shock seeing me. He turned to Franny and asked.

"Is she..."

"Yes..its her.." Franny cutted him.

We walked towards me and kneeled down.

"You remind me so much of Miguel..."