"It depends on what you wanna do. Are we going for a walk or back to the compound?"

"Let's go for a walk. So where is Belle?" I asked him.

"Sao Paulo. With the kids."

"Ah. Are they coming at all?"

"Yeah probably. They will be here for the first game definitely. And maybe before that."

"Cool. You must miss them."

"Yeah I do. But when you are training like that, living in the compound, it's almost like living a different life."

"Yeah I know what you mean. It's so surreal. Two weeks ago I was at school, doing papers and going to class. And today I was sunning in a yacht."

He laughed.

"It was awful."

"That bad?" He asked.

"It made me realize I am definitely not the type to go on cruises."

"What type are you?"

"I am figuring it out I guess. Scavenger hunter isn't that bad."

He laughed again. "I wanted to play too!"

"Maybe we'll do one in every city, if we have the time."

He nodded. "So where would you like to go?" He asked me.

"Nowhere in particular. Just pull your hoodie up or we really won't be able to go anywhere."

"Two weeks in and you are already looking over your shoulder." He commented.

"I have already been burned, don't forget." I answered.

"Yeah, I know. It's hard but... Football is everything around here. So everyone wants to know what footballers are up to."

"Especially him, ha?" I asked pointing at a huge caricature of Neymar painted on a wall.

"Especially him."

We walked around for a little while and when it started to get dark went back to get Thiago's car to drive back to the compound.

"You are a good leader you know. I can see why Scolari chose you. You have this... I don't know calm, underlying power."

"Thanks Livvie. I hope I can take us all the way."

"I have faith that you will."

When we went back to the compound I went for a quick shower and to change my clothes and we agreed to meet up again in the game room in a half hour.

When I went to the game room there was no one there and I settled on one of the couches, propping my foot up.

I woke up by the voices and saw that it was pitch black outside. I don't know for how long I had dozed off.

"Hey sleepy." Thiago said. He was sitting on an armchair across from me talking with Neymar.

"Hi." I told them. "How long have I been asleep?"

"Not too long." Neymar said. "I didn't know you were coming back. I thought you went to dinner with Marcelo and the others."

The only one I had told that to was David and Sarah and I realized Neymar must have asked them.

"I run into Thiago and we decided to walk around the city for a while." I told him.

He nodded.

"Neymar was angry we didn't invite him." Thiago said.