~🌊Profile🌊~

Start from the beginning

💧The "Seafaring Siren" is always seen wearing a hooded, head-to-toe length, cloak with an ornate water drop clasp.

💧When as the Siren, the only physical features which can be seen on occasion for brief instances are the lower part of your face, from her mouth to her chin, and, sometimes, the ends of her long front bangs will spill from the cloak's hood.

💧Despite the stories Marines and the World Government spin about her, she only goes after corrupt Marines, pirates who terrorize islands, slave traders, and any other individuals who seek to harm innocents. And though she's not overly fond of spilling blood, she isn't completely opposed to it or killing, either. But it's still a rare occurrence, one she only pursues if her anger has reached a bursting point, as a last resort and or the opposition deserved it wholeheartedly.

💧While fighting as the "Siren", her fish-like appendages are the attributes that are most commonly seen, as they are integrated into her fighting styles. Much like her namesake, she has a tendency of singing while she fights. She strikes hard and fast, with a certain kind of swiftness and strength, with her martial arts prowess, her signature weapons and her hydrokinetic abilities. So fast that her opponents don't know what hit them. But in some cases, shell drag-out fights to prolong suffering to the opponents who are deserving of such treatment. And just like that, she's long gone across the sea once the fighting is over and done.

💧(Last Name) D. (First Name) is a tall, well-mannered, natural beauty with brawn to match her brains. Her kind and courteous nature draws throngs of happy folks wherever she docks. She's a young woman with a warm, welcoming aura that can warm some pretty cold hearts. She also projects a protective/comforting semblance. She can either make one feel the safest they've ever been or wish you were dead or dying with what she could do to you with her skills in weaponry and hand-to-hand combat. She has her own set of weaponry she uses when she wants to remain anonymous when out in public.

💧Affiliation: Straw Hat Pirates

💧Roles: First Mate, Seamstress, Marine Biologist

💧Devil Fruit: NONE

💧Haki: Observation, Armament, Conqueror

💧Dream: To study and catalog as much information on all forms of marine life in every ocean in the world.

💧Home Island: TBA

💧Family: TBA

💧Past: TBA

🧵Position Skills:🧵

🧶Prowess in hand and machine sewing methods. Creates, colors and patterns around Fabrics when she has the time and supplies. know-how of weaving her own threading and Yarns. Along with sewing, she has knowledge in knitting, crocheting, embroidery, shoe-, hat- and jewelry-making and even hairstyling. And can design just about any kind of apparel: tops, bottoms, dresses, sleepwear, coats, jackets, outerwear, swimwear, activewear, Footwear, jewelry and other accessories, etc.

🐟Well-educated in Marine Biology and Oceanography.

📋Affinity for inner workings of marine environments and behaviors of aquatic life.

🔬Thorough knowledge in the use of scientific research equipment and instruments.

🧮Numeric, statistics and observation skills.

📔🎨Journalistic and artistic abilities.

📸Photography skills in shooting and developing film.

🏴‍☠️️Other Ship Skills:🏴‍☠️️

🧭️Thorough knowledge in navigating with or without a compass/log pose. (Backup Navigator)