Just being seventeen; the sequel

Part 2. This is more of the actual Riverdale universe, and the stuff that has happened in Riverdale has happened here too. This is just Betty and Jughead making it work with their situations and still are able to act like a couple. Written in March/April 2019 and not finished until a year later lol.
.

Fine. We're damaged. Really damaged. But that does not make us wise.

We're not special. We're not different. We don't choose who lives or dies.

Let's be normal.

See bad movies. Sneak a beer and watch tv.

"Hey, Betts," Jug smiled as he walked up to her at school, and kissed her softly on the lips, hand finding his way to the back of her neck. As he pulled back, it dropped so his arm was around her shoulders.

"What do you have in 1st period?" He asked.

"AP biology," she muttered and rolled her eyes, "it's awful" she added, reaching a hand up to the one hanging from her shoulder to lace their fingers together.

"Poor baby," he pouted, "I'll walk you, though" he said, grinning at her.

"You're so cute," she giggled, touching her fingers to his chin as they walked. He scoffed, "I have a reputation to uphold, lovely," he grumbled.

"And sexy, super-sexy," She said, voice a bit louder for people to hear her more clearly and looked mischievously up at him. "Content?" She asked, and he nodded wryly, "very".

"We still on for tonight, though?" He questioned, as they stopped outside her classroom. Betty laughed, "well, I basically live with you now, so yeah, we're still on for tonight," she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you," she whispered as she hugged him, and then, "did you buy a new cologne?"

He nodded, "Love you too, babe. See you at lunch. And we have AP English together first after lunch, too, right?"

"Yeah. See you," she kissed his cheek, and walked off, waving at him from inside her classroom.

.

Later, after they'd gotten home and Jughead had showered and Betty changed into something a lot more comfortable, they went downstairs and seated themselves on the couch in the living room.

He wrapped his arms around her, as he rested against the side of the couch, rather than the back, and she quite literally wrapped herself around him live a vice.

FP and Alice were out, getting some stuff for JB's birthday next week, and were going out to dinner afterwards, so they had the house to themselves for a couple hours.

"What do you wanna do, Betts?" He asked, as he plopped back down on the couch after getting them some beers.

"Can we just watch a shitty movie and make out?" She questioned tiredly, playing with the hem of his shirt, looking up into his eyes.

He grinned widely, "if I ever say no to something like that, send me to the doctor, 'cause I can't be well if I ever disagree to this" he teased, re-wrapping his arms around her in a hug as she laid on his chest. He leaned up to kiss her. A kiss that was slow and sloppy, all tongue and teeth.