A real boyfriend

^I saw this on Instagram and I liked it sooo.

-Says 'I love you' for absolutely no reason-

"Lils, baby?" Cole yells from the kitchen. She hums in response not looking up from her book. She's reading The Catcher In The Rye for the umpth time.

"Have you seen the frying pan?" Lili sighs and gets up to help him. "Last I saw it it was just in the cabinet under the stove" she says lightly, getting down to look. "I know, me too. But it wasn't there so I don't know where it is" he chuckles slightly and she can feel his gaze on her ass as she bends over and looks in the cabinet again.

"Are you just gonna stare or are you actually gonna help me find the fucking pan" she huffs, laughing. He stays still and Lili stands up and look at him. He grabs her face, squishing it as she laughs. He places pecks on her lips and all over the rest of her face.

"You're so cute" he says as he continues leaving kisses on her mouth. "I love you" she smiles at him as he kisses her.

"I know, dork" she says. He kisses her full on the mouth for a good ten seconds before she says, "I used the pan for eggs this morning, it's in the sink and needs to be washed"

Cole lets go of her face and sighs. "Wait!" She says as he turns back.

She pecks his lips once again before she turns back towards the living room again. She picks up her book again but doesn't get to even open it before "Gorgeous?"

"Yes, Cole?"

"I love you"

"I know" she replies casually. She hears the floorboards creak as he walks to the door opening and pouts at her.
"I love you too" she rolls her eyes, but smiles at him, blowing him a kiss.
{end}

-Calls you and wants to hear your voice-

Lili's screen lit up and her handsome boyfriend's face and name pops up. She smiles as she accept his FaceTime request, and settles back against the pillows on her hotel room bed.

"I miss you" Cole sings as soon as their phones connect. "I really need to hear your voice, baby, or I think I might pass out" he groans, dragging his hand down his face. "Hi, Cole" Lili smiles at him through her screen.

"How are you?" She asks, dragging the covers up to her chin. "I've been better" he says honestly. "You?"

"I've been better" Lili says too, repeating his words. "I miss you a lot" she says, voice weak. "I miss you too, baby. I miss you so much" he says.

"God, we've only been away from each other for two days, we're acting as if it's a fucking year or something" he chuckles, picking at the hair that's fallen across his forehead.

Lili groans. "Not the hair, you're gonna make me cry" She's already tearing up, smiling at him as his eyes widen and he says "no baby girl, don't cry, please" he begs. Lili chuckles watery and wipes her eyes. "Get yourself together, Reinhart!" She scolds herself.

"I love you so much" Cole laughs. "I wish I could fix that hair now" Lili says sadly, pouting at him through the screen. "Just remember, baby, that in under a week we'll be in Mexico" Cole says, his head rested on his left hand as he holds his phone with his right.

"I can't wait" Lili squeals. He grins lazily at her as she yawns. "Go to bed, gorgeous, it's late in Chicago" he says.

"But I want to talk to you" Lili protests. "I promise I'll call you the second I have the chance tomorrow" he promises. "Not too early though, you know me" Lili giggles.

"Okay, talk to you tomorrow. I love and miss you loads!" Cole says, kissing the front camera of his phone. "If I had been with you that would've been a kiss on your forehead, but.." he trails off.

Lili sighs sadly. "Talk to you tomorrow. Love you and be safe no matter what you're doing"

"Yes, mom" He says, voice low. "Excuse you!" She exclaims, eyes gleaming with laughter.

"Goodnight, baby"

"Goodnight, Cole, I love you"
{end}

-Gets angry when you talk to other guys-

Cole would openly admit he was jealous. He was really fucking jealous. Lili was talking to KJ, who she'd been talking to all day. All. Fucking. Day.
He knew he was probably overreacting and had nothing to worry about but he was still so jealous. The worst part was that they had to kiss. KISS.

Cole had stormed to Roberto after getting the script and begged on his knees for them to cut it, but Roberto had refused, saying it 'gave to the storyline'. Cole scoffed, remembering.

Lili looked over at him blowing him a kiss which made him smile a bit, but it didn't really lift his mood at all. "Hi, baby" she said giving him a hug. He hugged back lightly but was still a little mad. "Are you angry with me or something?" She said against his chest.

He just shrugged. She scoffed "why are you mad? Don't be mad, please" she whispered the last part. He kissed the top her head, giving in slightly. "It's just- you know what? Never mind" he smiled falsely and let go of her. "I have to film," he said leaving a peck on her lips.

"Wait!" She yelled after him. He turned around quickly and she ran right into him hugging him tightly. "What's wrong?" She whispered. "Please tell me what's wrong," He sighed at her and hugged her tighter.

"It's just this kiss with KJ and all the practicing your lines together, and I'm just jealous," he continued with "I know there's nothing to worry about but you know how possessive I am of you, and seeing you with him is making me want to punch him so hard in the jaw" he said the last bit through gritted teeth. She chuckled.

"I love you" She said, leaning up to kiss him. He sighed into the kiss. "I love you too" he kissed her again "I love you so much"

"You have nothing to worry about, you know that right?" She pulled back and looked so much like Betty in episode 1x13 when she was comforting Jughead. "Yeah, I know" he grinned at her pulling her down for another soft kiss.

"I have to film with Skeet, I'll talk to you later" he murmured. "See you for our present scene, Gorgeous" she said, walking away, blowing him a kiss. "I love you!" He called after her, before walking away.

___________________________
an: This was something new, did you like it? This was cheesy but I liked it, lmao