Busted

In my latest, the one with the soulmate identifying marks, someone asked me where Archie and Veronica's mark is, and Archie and Veronica's mark is on their wrists, it's a black triangle, like a tattoo. This starts in a cast gc.

*

KJ🤤🤤 changed his name to KJ🤤🤤

Cole🤥: KJ, please stop thinking you are something.

Lili🤡: Shut up, Cole, it's not like you have anything to say.

KJ🤤🤤: r00d, Coley😯😯😯

Cami🙃: LMAO LILI

Casey🤠🤠: I swear to god, Lili, lmao.

Cole🤥: That was mean.

Lili🤡: I don't care, you're an ass.

Cole🤥: Honestly, Lils, why the fuck do you hate me so much?

Lili🤡: I don't.

Cole🤥: Yes, you do, don't lie.

Lili🤡: I'M NOT LYING, COLE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Cami🙃: Lili, calm down.

*

"Lili Pauline fucking Reinhart, I swear" Cole shouts as he enters her trailer. "What?" she scoffs, not bothering to look up from her phone.

"I don't understand you, Lils.." he sighs, he sounds almost sad. Lili looks up at him.

"What do you not understand, Cole? What can your smartass 24 year-old brain, who uses words like existential way too much, not understand?"

"Why do you hate me so much, Lili? What the fuck did I ever do to you?!" He says, exasperated.

"I don't know, Cole, what did you do?" She sighs. "That's what I don't know, Lili, I don't understand and it's bothering me." He says, almost coldly.

"Maybe it's your perfect fucking hair or your perfect smile? Maybe it's the way you smell when you hug me goodbye? How it sticks to my clothes, making me wish I could hug you forever? Maybe it's how you look fucking amazing in the morning? Maybe it's how you light up every room you walk into? Maybe it's how you can talk to everyone with such ease?" Lili shouts.

"I don't hate you, Cole, I never will. I just act like I do because it's easier than admitting that I'm so fucking in love with you. It fucking scares me, Cole, being in love, and you know that, because I've told you that. Gosh I'm such an idiot!" Lili shouts, but trails off in the end, sighing, putting her head in her hands. Cole tilts her chin up, making their eyes lock.

"I love you so much you don't even understand it." Her voice is quiet as she continues, "I don't even understand how it's possible to feel this way about someone? And the worst part about this? You know what that is, Cole? It's that you will never feel this way about me and it fucking hurt-"

She never got to finish her sentence. Cole attacked her so fast, his arms wrapping around her waist as his lips slouch over hers. "I love you, Lili, I love you" He says against her lips.

She pulls back quickly, a hand on his chest, "you do?"

"Yes, Lili, of course I fucking love you! You're so beautiful, and you're so amazing and how could I not love you?"

Lili kisses him again. She pulls him closer by his waist before snaking her arms up to cup his jaw. Cole's tongue gently swipes over her bottom lip and she gasps in shock. He sees his chance and his tongue collides with hers. Their tongues dance a fierce dance of dominance until he eventually wins. He grins against her lips. They make out for a while, just trying to show each other how they feel without having to use words.

"You're amazing, Lils" Cole smiles gently at her from above, as he hovers over her on her couch. Lili responds by leaning up and kissing him ever so softly, her his knee nudging her thigh as their legs are intertwined.

"You're so beautiful" she gives him another kiss.

"You're my favorite person" she leaves a third chaste kiss on his lips.

"I could do this all day" He smiles arrogantly at her before leaning down and kissing her again. As they break apart he settles against the crook of her neck, cuddling her as they fall asleep.

*

When they wake up, with limbs intertwined and his lips against her neck, it's because Camila Mendes decides this is the best time to walk into Lili's trailer.

She looks startled at the sight in front of her. "Um, sorry? What the fuck? Should I leave? You're being called for your whole baby shower scene." She says, quite shocked. "We're totally talking about this later! Don't you dare try and wiggle your way out!" She shouts as she walks down the steps to Lili's trailer, shutting the door behind her.

Cole sighs and drops his forehead to hers. "Busted" he whispers, a tiny smile playing on his lips. She kisses it right off.

"Mmm, Lils" he murmurs against her lips, "we can't, we have a job"

"But I just want to lay here with you" she whines, pouting. "God, me too, baby, but we can't" he pouts back at her, rolling off her couch.

"Cole?" Lili asks as Cole reaches for her doorknob. "Yes?" He responds, turning around to face her. She gets off the couch as well and makes her way towards him. "Can I have one more kiss? Please?" She whispers.

He kisses her then, instead of answering. "We kiss in this scene though, Lili" He winks at her, leaving a kiss on her forehead as well before waving at her and leaving.

___________________________
an: this one's really short but I wrote it last night and I was so fucking tired, and I couldn't bother to finish it this morning🤠 hope you enjoyed it tho, I liked the concept.