[141] I have no idea what to title this

Start from the beginning

Eva

Tommy

Tommy

-

"My backpack," Tommy looked up at you as you, him and Eva stood backstage with Harry as he adjusted his earpiece, "Mummy, my backpack."

"We left it in the room, baby. Why do you want it?" You asked him gently, kneeling down and putting your hand on his back, feeling Eva step closer to you to play with your hat.

Tommy twisted his face before a little stomp with his foot made you raise your eyebrows in surprise. "My backpack!"

You took a breath, resisting the urge to pinch your nose as you knew you needed to contain Tommy's sudden rising tantrum. "Tommy, we left it in the room because we can't have it with us now. Why do you want it?"

"My backpack!" He frowned, plopping down on his bum as he began to cry.

"Hey, hey, what's going on?" Harry approached you as soon as he heard Tommy's loud voice and cries, seeing you frowning down at Tommy. He put his hand on Tommy's back before carrying him off the floor, "Are you going to tell me why you're crying?"

Tommy let out a tiny whine, to which Harry raised an eyebrow at. "I want my backpack."

"Drama." Eva whispered in your ear with a giggle.

You laughed at her, poking her stomach and watching as she squealed. "You've been spending too much time with Trev, haven't you?"

"Why do you want it?" Harry asked Tommy calmly, "You remember that we told you to get what you need from it before we leave, right?"

Tommy nodded, "I want it."

"Why?"

"It's pretty."

Harry fought the urge to laugh at the answer, only smiling at him. "Well, can you get your pretty backpack after Daddy is done? Or do you want to go get it and miss Daddy's show?"