[78] Tease

warning: they're quite in the mood in this chapter (aka horny) but nothing extreme.

TEXT MESSAGE

Y/N:
so after we were done with dress fitting and all
the girls were like "Y/N, why don't you have a photoshoot???" and you know how farrah likes to have her camera with her on important days like that
and

Y/N: so after we were done with dress fitting and allthe girls were like "Y/N, why don't you have a photoshoot???" and you know how farrah likes to have her camera with her on important days like thatand

(my hair looks like post-séx)

Lovie❤️:
Fuck, Y/N
So fucking beautiful
Any else?

Y/N:

Lovie❤️:You know exactly what you're doing, don't you?

Lovie❤️:
You know exactly what you're doing, don't you?

Y/N:
don't know what you're talking about 😘
oops forgot to send one

Y/N:don't know what you're talking about 😘 oops forgot to send one

can someone sign me up?

Lovie❤️:
If the others are coming home with you, tell them not to.
Understand?

Y/N:
idk babe i miss having them around

Lovie❤️:
Y/N
Do you understand me?

Y/N:
yes, i do

Lovie❤️:
Good.
You better be home soon

Y/N:
10 mins 😘

Real Life

Unlocking the door, you stepped inside yours and Harry's flat, blowing out a breath at the comfort of finally being home.

"I'm home and I have bagels!" You shouted as you took off your shoes, holding the brown paper bag in your hand as you kicked your shoes aside, leaning down to peck give Evie a quick rub on her head before walking inside.

You heard Harry's footsteps, fast and almost impatient before he stood in front of you. Your cheerful smile faltered into a smirk that had Harry's stomach in knots, clutching the bag in your hand as you took him in.

He was in a tight white tee, grey track bottoms and flushed cheeks. Harry's eyes held the look you knew so well, going darker as they were fixated on you. "I'd wipe that smirk off if I were you." He spoke with confidence; voice low and raspy and you knew exactly what mood he was in.

You knew you were adding fuel to the fire but in no way would Harry hurt you, even during times like this when you were both in the mood. You hummed, moving your eyes away from him before you began to walk towards him, only to press a quick peck to his cheek before heading towards the kitchen.

It was reflexive to let out a squeal when you felt Harry's hand push you back against him by your back pockets, circling his hands around you as your back was against his chest, bum against his eager front. Harry's lips grazed your jaw, moving to your ear, "Where do you think you're going?"

"To the kitchen," You answered in a soft, quiet voice, your breath beginning to shake as you felt one of Harry's hands move against your stomach, travelling downwards, "T-To put these ba-" You gasped when Harry's hand was against your clothed front, close as his hand snaked inside your jeans.

"Put what?" Harry asked teasingly, voice still intimidatingly low.

"The bagels." You answered quickly, moving against his hand as you closed your eyes, leaning your head back against his chest.

Harry's head was tilted to look at you, a cocky smirk on his face as he took in your face; eyes closed, brows furrowed as you fidgeted against his hand while he barely did anything with it, teasing you. "Do you want to go to the kitchen now, Y/N?"

You let out a soft moan, almost a little whine of "Harry." falling from your lips as you opened your eyes to look up at him, "Do something."

His hand was pulled out of your jeans in one swift motion. "Don't tell me what to do." He took the brown bag from your hand, leaving you standing as he walked to the kitchen, leaving you flustered and breathless.

You could almost hear your rapid heartbeats, feeling yourself getting hot as you let out a huff. Deciding to test the waters, you walked towards the kitchen.

Harry stood with his back facing you, t-shirt tightening as his arm moved up while he drank a glass of water and your eyes went downwards towards his bum, admiring the way his bottoms made him look.

You cleared your throat, putting a locket of your hair behind your ear as you stood at the entrance. "Why did you leave?"

At your presence and voice, Harry let a smirk of satisfaction be drawn, still not facing you. Instead of giving you an actual response, he shrugged. It was sudden when he felt you wrap your arms around him from behind, moving your hands to his chest as you kissed his back, "I missed you today."

That was all it took to make Harry drop the act, turn and attach his lips to yours, carrying you against him and taking the both of you towards your room.

//

no idea but alycia debnam-carey had bde