[112] Motherly Instincts

Real Life

Week 19

"I hope they're not shy today." You chuckled, looking up at the ceiling as Dr. Reina put gel on your bump, your hand in Harry's.

"They probably got tired from all the kicking," Dr. Reina chuckled, "Hopefully this time won't be like the last visit and we won't just be seeing their backs."

"I'm so nervous." Harry said in a low voice, following with a small chuckle, "Makes me think about how I'll be during delivery."

"Oh no, I won't be the one comforting you. It's going to be the other way around." You laughed, raising your eyebrow at him.

"Most daddies get nervous, too. All this jittery feeling will fade once you have your babies in your arms. Best feeling in the world, I give you that." Your doctor said with a smile, her eyes set on the screen, "Let's see how- What do you call them again?"

"Bubs," You answered, "Well we call them Bubs but our family calls them Peas, you call them Peaches." You giggle.

"Already got themselves nicknames, the two." She said, bringing her glasses closer on her nose. "Ah, there we are! There we are!"

You squeezed Harry's hand, tilting your head to look at the screen, feeling Harry's lips against your knuckles.

"Okay, we have a girl," Dr. Reina said excitedly, "Baby B is a girl."

"Oh my God." You breathed out a laugh, covering your mouth with your other hand as you grew emotional, Harry letting out a laugh of pure glee. "See? I told you." You said, looking at Harry who nodded at you, reaching up to cup your face.

"You did, baby. Did so good. Doing so good, baby." Harry praised you, standing up with his hand holding yours while the other one cupped your cheek as he leaned down to press his lips to yours in a quick peck.

"What about baby A?" You asked as soon as you and Harry pulled away, feeling Harry begin to gently stroke your hair.

"Just a little turn and we'll see." Your doctor answered, "There we are, there we are, come on, little one."

You let out a sigh of anticipation, watching your babies through the screen, "Come on, bub. Let mummy and daddy see you."

"Ah, look!" Dr. Reina grinned, "Looks like you're having fraternal twins. Baby A is a boy!"

"And how about that one? Says t-"

"Harry!" You interrupted your rambling husband, grabbing the iPad from him, "That's enough online shopping for our babies, don't you think?"

"No, I don't think so." He chuckled, shaking his head, "I'm going to shamelessly spoil our babies, Y/N. Whatever they want, they get."

"I'm not raising spoiled children." You raised an eyebrow at him as you lied down on your bed, pregnancy book resting on your bump.

"But- Just a couple more onesies, please." He laughed, opening his palm towards you.

"No way," You shook your head, placing the iPad on the bedside table beside you, "You're cuddling us now. All 3 of us."

Of course he couldn't say no, not like he wanted to anyway. Harry leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead before leaning down to press a kiss to your bump, "For the love of God, stop resting stuff on our babies."

harrystyles, annetwist and 203 others liked

isthataladybug: me because my motherly instincts are doing their job 🤰🏻

..

hihelloitsfarraah what does that mean???? what did you know at today's appointment???
isthataladybug Full House dinner on Friday! see you x

trev.vor94 YOU BITCH YOU KNEW THE GENDER TODAY YOU AND YOUR OTHER BITCH @harrystyles STOP PLAYING WITH US
harrystyles Ouch. See you on Friday, Trev
trev.vor94 i hate u both

harrystyles We love an alert mum.
arianagrande this is my brand

annetwist Looking forward to seeing you on Friday! Need to know my babies' gender! ❤️❤️

henrydave915 i'm going to shit myself
harrystyles Interesting
henrydave915 just tell me the gender over our online pool game tonight
notaregulardadwills3 Me, too, PLEASE!
harrystyles Sorry, lads. Promised the missus. Also, beating the fuck out of you in tonight's game
freddiejrprince92 @harrystyles better wash that mouth before you're a daddy
harrystyles @freddiejrprince92 I've been a daddy since the 8th of November of 2017, mate, what do you mean?
henrydave915 why that day?
isthataladybug HARRY YOU FUCKER 😂😂
emmamondsuk WELL PLAYED, STYLES😂😂
notaregulardadwills3 I don't get it?
xkatiieton @notaregulardadwills3 It's the day Harry and Y/N became a couple 😘
notaregulardadwills3 Harry, you fucker!
henrydave915 I said it once and I'll say it again, THAT'S MY SISTER, YOU WANKER!
harrystyles All the love, lads. x

//

i love harry and y/n's siblings relationship so much
also how i wish i had a name for her so we could have a ship name *sighs*
BOY AND GIRL! SO EXCITING! REGULAR UPDATES! we love an active heather, don't we?