[121] Welcome To The World

A/N: grab some tissues

Real Life

"I feel like my legs will give out any moment now." You breathed out, your face twisting as you stopped walking in the hospital hallway, gripping Harry's arm tightly.

"Do you want to sit? Should I run back and get-"

"No, no," You shook your head, turning around and putting your hands on the wall as you bent down, "Let's just get this done with." You groaned.

Harry's heart ached as he saw you in pain, nipping at his lips. "Whenever you're ready, baby," He bent down, pecking your head, "You're doing so well."

"Well, they aren't!" You snapped, "Why don't they just want to come out? Why are the so goddamn stubborn?" You couldn't help the tears that began falling, standing up as straight as you can as you looked at him, "I'm in so much pain already. I don't know if I can do this."

"No, no, no," Harry repeated, approaching you to cup your sweaty face, pecking your lips quickly, "Of course you can. They are stubborn, yes, but maybe the world just isn't ready to meet them right now. This is just to make things easier, baby."

You nodded, inhaling and exhaling, "You're right. You're right," You agreed, closing your eyes momentarily, "Paps are outside, huh?"

Harry nodded, "Gemma said it's a bloody apocalypse out there."

"It's 7 in the morning, shouldn't they be sleeping?" You chuckled, "I know we'd be doing that if I wasn't about to deliver our babies."

Harry laughed at you, putting his hand on your back, "We'd be doing so much more than sleeping if we weren't here right now."

"This is how you got me pregnant, Styles."

You started walking back towards the room, holding Harry's arm with one hand while the other was on the wall for support as you wobbled.
At the sudden feeling of warmth down your legs, you stopped abruptly, eyes wide and tightening your grip around Harry, feeling water run down your legs.

"Baby, are y-"

"Not a wee." Your head shook, looking up at him, "My water broke."

"On the count of three, Princess," Dr. Reina spoke, "Are you ready?"

You groaned, tightening your grasp on Harry's hand, "Yes." You managed to let out, shutting your eyes as you tried to coax yourself into breathing.

"Alright, one, two," She began, "Three. Push!"

You pushed, letting out a cry as you did, feeling Harry's hand stroking your hair as his eyes were set on you, tearful and glossy as he whispered words of encouragement in your ear. "You're so fucking brave, darling. You're doing so well."

"It hurts like a bitch!" You shouted, gasping, turning to look at Harry.

"I can only imagine, baby. But we're so close to meeting our Tommy and Angel, love. So close. Just keep pushing for me and our babies, yeah? You got this." He cooed, drying your face with a towel.