[111] Bub Kick!

A/N: I'm sorry in advance for all the badly edited pregnant photos I'm going to be posting in the upcoming chapters.

Real Life

Week 18

"I feel like, sure, yellow is a happy colour, but I just won't like looking at it all the time. Kind of too much for the eyes." You said to your husband as you both sat on the sofa, colour catalogues on his lap.

Your hand was softly rubbing your bare bump, sports bra and Harry's joggers on as you and Harry sat beside each other trying to decide on your babies' nursery wall colour.

"Right," Harry nodded, puckering his lips and bringing his fingers to his chin, "How about white? We're already going to hang up frames and stars and they're going to share rooms until they're 3, we agreed."

You thought, humming as you did, "Sounds like a go-Ow!" You grunted, furrowing your eyebrows as your eyes widened, putting your hands on your stomach.

Harry's eyes widened, face already paling as he looked at you, "What's wrong? What happened?"

"I think," You spoke softly, looking down at your bump, "I think I felt a kick."

"A ki-"

And there it was. Another kick that had you letting out a small yelp of surprise before grinning excitedly, reaching to guide Harry's hand to your stomach, "There," You whispered, "Felt it right here."

Harry's breath hitched as he waited to feel his babies, or one of them, kick against his hand, eyes staring lovingly into yours. It was only when he felt a kick that his eyes got tearful, mouth opening in amusement, "Did you feel that?"

You giggled, nodding as you let one of your hands cup his face, feeling his stubble underneath it. "I did. They're kind of in my stomach."

Harry chuckled, breathing out as he looked at your stomach. He let out a laugh as he felt another kick, "Oi, stop kicking your mummy, she's doing her best."

You laughed, only to let out another yelp of surprises as you felt another kick on the other side, "They're both kicking!" You laughed, moving your hand to where you felt the last kick.

Harry laughed, heart fluttering as he knelt on the floor between your legs, both hands on your bump as he leaned forward to press a kiss to it, "Be gentle with mummy, will you?"

"Two more days until we know their genders." You reminded him, tangling your fingers in his hair as you leaned your head back and tilted it, looking at him.

At the reminder that he already knew, Harry grinned. He closed his eyes, his lips grazing your bump so softly as his thumbs rubbed your skin gently, "I can't wait to meet you."

harrystyles, xkatiieton and 205 others liked

isthataladybug: kick me, babies, one more tiiime

..

gemmastyles THEY KICKED???
isthataladybug they did! 😭💗

annetwist I'm crying right now! Can't wait to meet my grandchildren! I get more and more excited every day ❤️
isthataladybug they're lucky to have such a beautiful nana xx

nicholasgrimshaw I have been waiting for you to post a picture of your bump for long. thank you
isthataladybug my pleasure x

harrystyles I love you
isthataladybug I love you, too, baby daddy x
nicholasgrimshaw more like *babies* daddy
isthataladybug i'm the baby.
nicholasgrimshaw WOW OK
harrystyles You asked for it.

emmamondsuk THEY KICKED? CAN I COME?
isthataladybug can you please bring coconut lime, strawberry, vanilla and salted caramel macaroons?
trev.vor94 Jesus
emmamondsuk You know what, I think I'm busy...
isthataladybug FAKE FRIENDS
↳ isthataladybug @harrystyles lovie? ☺️❤️
harrystyles Got it. x
emmamondsuk now that we sorted that out, i'm coming 😘

henrydave915 baby B must have encouraged baby A to kick mummy!
isthataladybug I'm a little nervous to meet baby B. baby B is already a handful
henrydave915 already love that little monster 😘

xkatiieton I can't wait to know their gender! ❤️
isthataladybug Harry and I, too! we're basically on the edge right now

nia.timothy_x my stomach looks like this after i eat
isthataladybug uh...
hihelloitsfarraah same, nia
merawithoutaquaman same
ed.edd_eddiie same

ncentineo Love the caption, you goof😂
isthataladybug took me 30 minutes to write a caption this good, thanks, you tall goof

//

OUR BUBS KICKED!
are we ready for the next chapter?