[66] Friends Dinner

Real Life

You hummed along to 1950 playing, putting the last fork on the dinning table as you stood in the dinning room that had enough chairs for those coming.
This dinning room was for when a lot of people were coming; having a room of its own with a medium sized kitchen, you and Harry didn't really eat in that dinning room. Instead, you'd eat in the kitchen or the other dinning room with a smaller table.

"It smells amazing." Harry whiffed the air for emphasis before letting out a satisfactory sigh, approaching you to give you a quick peck on your lips.

You were back home. It didn't take you long to text your close friends and invite them over for dinner, telling them that it was just another casual dinner for all of you when secretly, you and Harry were planning on telling them about your engagement.

Harry was in a maroon sweater, black trousers and white socks, warmth radiating from his body as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind as you adjusted the flowers in the vase.

There were a lot of times when Harry couldn't help but to wrap his arms around you, his body seeming to swallow you as he wished for nothing but to cuddle you up. One of those times, was when you had sweater paws. Your dark green sweater gave you comfort and the warmth your body sought.

Your hair was parted from the middle, neatly tied in a low bun and feet covered by the fuzzy brown socks that Harry loved to call "bear socks"

You smiled, turning in his hold to peck his lips, "How do you feel?"

Harry's hand were on your waist, a relaxed smile on his face as he let out a breath, adjusting his arms around you, "I don't think I have ever been happier." He said, "I honestly can't believe we're engaged," He chuckled, bringing you closer to him, "And we're going to plan our wedding soon, all the preparations." He went on, ending with a small sigh.

"I was actually thinking," You avoided his eyes, your hands placed on his chest as you took in every knit in his sweater, "But I don't know if you'd like it."

Harry's eyebrows furrowed, tilting his head, "Tell me."

You nodded, clearing your throat before looking at him, "I was thinking we..." You shrugged, "We could get a house in Holmes Chapel? A private one."

Your fiancé's lips stretched into a grin, excitement shown on his face like a kid on a Christmas day as he raised his eyebrows, "Holmes Chapel?"

You nodded, "It's beautiful there. We have to live in one of the houses granny gives us on most days but the one in Holmes Chapel could be our little getaway."

Harry smiled, leaning in to press a soft, short kiss on your lips, nudging his nose with yours. "I'd love that," He confirmed, "I'd love to have our kids raised there, get to see how it is and it's quiet there as well."