[86] The Royal Wedding | pt. I

A/N: POVs will be changing. Sorry about that but it's to give you a better way of experiencing the day! Also, a lot of things will be like Prince Harry and Meghan's wedding. x
This is long; grab snacks because this is a 5.8k work and it's not even done yet. xx

.・゜゜・17.August.2021・゜゜・.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

690,772 likes

690,772 likes.

kensingtonroyal: It's #RoyalWedding Day! Follow the link in our bio to watch live.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Real Life

"Y/N, it's Harry." Your assistant and friend, Emilie, said as she gave you your phone as you sat, getting your hair styled.

You grinned, taking the phone and pressing it to your ear, immediately asking "Did you get my present?"

Harry chuckled into the phone, shaking his head as he did, clutching the phone tightly in his hand as he stood in front of the mirror in his room, "Did you really get me socks?"

"Yeah," You confirmed, "In case of cold feet."

"You're unbelievable

"You're unbelievable." Out of love, it was said. "Did you get the flowers?"

Subconsciously, your eyes moved towards the white flowers that rested inside a vase, almost shinning from the sunlight that decorated them. "I did. Thank you."

"I miss you." Harry blurted out with a sigh, "I can't wait to see you – marry you."

You smiled to yourself, those around you in the room cooing among themselves and smiling as they watched you. "I miss you too and I can't wait to marry you."

"You know," Harry cleared his throat, "If you want to send me a picture of you in the dress, I totally wouldn't mind."

You laughed, rolling your eyes, "You know I'm not going to do that."