~ first day ~

3rd Person P.O.V
(7:18am - Keith's house)

"Keith! Get up or your going to be late!" Shiro was in the kitchen and was cooking, by the smell of it, pancakes. "You don't want to be late on your first day Keith!" He yelled again and this time Keith actually got up from the bed. He had been sitting there, on his phone and smiling at old pictures of him and Shiro being stupid, as he deleted ones of his old 'friends.'

"I'm up! I'm getting my clothes on now!!" Keith yelled back out and deleted one last photo. 'New me, New school, new life.' He sighed as thoughts ran through his head of what happened at his old school, he just prayed they didn't happen again. Heck, that was reason they moved here. They were lucky for Shiro to get a job and so was Keith. He got changed into some black ripped jeans and a black top, covered by a blood red hoodie. "I'm not a emo" he stared at the mirror and sighed. He finished tying the laces to his black converses and brushed his mullet, and off he went.

He took his time getting ready, near being time to leave when he got down to Shiro. Their house was a small two story that they got from Shiros job, which was at a local coffee shop where Keith worked weekends, and by Adam. Adam and Shiro were close to marriage and close to getting marked. "I'm here, and I'm not hungry" Keith groaned and grabbed his bag. "It's a five minute walk, I'll be back around-" Keith went to the door but Shiro stopped him.

"Keith your a omega, alphas will smell you from miles. Until you get a beta friend to walk with, your getting lifts from me." Shiro spoke sternly, ignoring Keith's whines of protest. "Keith! Your school only has five to six omegas there and your one of them! I'm not letting a Alpha touch you!" he groaned and opened the door.

Keith huffed and sat in the car, crossing his arms and looked like a pouty baby. "Will I drop you out the back entrance? Or front?" Shiro asked. "Front." Keith spoke and kept his eyes planted on the window. "Feeling confident?" Shiro chuckled and Keith shook his head. "One, my classes are all at the front of the school. Two, I don't have any more suppressants and after school I need to get more. So, every Alpha here will smell me." Keith sighed when they pulled into the street. Keith saw a bunch of people look his way for five seconds then going back to what they were doing.

The school Keith was at was mostly a Alpha school but this year they opened up to more Betas and Omegas. There were only six of them at the school because most of them didn't like the idea of them all sharing the same school so everyones at straight Omega schools. Keith waited till Shiro parked in the front parking lot, biting his lip as he opened the door.

"I'll see you later ok? Pizza night" Shiro chuckled and Keith let out a small smile. Keith grabbed his black backpack and sighed, looking around. He looked back down at Shiro with a soft expression, smiling. "Ok, see you Shiro." He waved and shut the door. Shiro smiled back and drove off quickly. Keith sighed, "here we go."

Third Person P.O.V (7:29am - Lance At School)

"I heard theres a new kid today!" Lance and his mates were hanging out in the parking lot because they were waiting for Chris. "Well, look over there" one of them pointed out to see Keith. Lance raised a eyebrow at first but looks completely shocked when he was coming over to them. He stood there "Hi? Do any of you know where class A12 is?" all of them now knew he was a omega. He smelt beautiful, kind of like a rose. He had a hint of cherry in his scent along with a warm cup of hot chocolate in the winter time. "Hello? Wait-" Keiths eyes widened, he knew they were Alphas. "Hey, gorgeous, come on down to MY A12" they all started flirting and touching him. Keith growled, deeply, almost Alpha like. "Come on guys, let go" Lance spoke like they were flies.

One wrapped a arm around Keith. Keith knew he was dead meat now. He snapped, grabbing the mans arm and throwing him to the ground. "DON'T TOUCH ME AGAIN YOU PRICK" Keith ran off, Lance following him. Eventually Keith stopped and Lance caught up. "What do you want? Pups? Sex? Money?" Keith sighed and faced him. He had definitely been crying. "I want to take you to class, we have the same" Lance frowned at him. "...Really?" Keith was a little hesitant. He checked his phone, 7:32am. 'I don't know...' he thought and looked at him again.

A- Keith talks with Lance to class, sitting next to him as-well.

B- Keith picks he's ok on his own, he doesn't want the school to make up rumours.