That manage to cut his arm.

Sairaorg: Not bad looks like I have to use the phoenix tear. Said with a neutral look.

Then suddenly he attacks xenovia knocking her out, then he attacks kiba and threw him up and punched him aside as he falls to the ground.

Kiba: Our rolls are done, all is left is master and my two best friends to fight you. Said with a smile.

Sairaorg: You all fought well. Said with a smile.

Then kiba and xenovia disappeared.

Devil MC: That's the end of the seventh match. Said with a smile.

At the stadium.

(Y/N) began to feel angrier and ready to fight and that got worried from his mates seeing him like that.

Devil MC: Now on to the eighth match,  dice roll. Said with a smile.

Total number: 9.

Devil MC: That's a nine. Said with a smile.

At the battlefield.

(Y/N) and issei enter the battle against kuisha.

The referee appeared.

Devil referee: Let the eighth match begin. Said with a neutral look.

Then he disappeared.

Y/N: You better surrender now. Said with a serious look.

Kuisha: Sorry I won't. Said with a smile.

Then (y/n) looks at his brother.

Y/N: Bro let's use 'that'. Said with a serious look.

That got him surprised at this but nodded.

Issei: Right. Said with a serious look.

(A/N: Before you readers ask, I got permission with my friend DragoLord37 for this idea too.)

Both brother's auras focus together then made an orb of red in issei's left hand and a dark blue orb on (y/n)'s right hand and merge together.

At the stadium.

The audience are surprised at this.

Devil MC: What I'm seeing here, the blue and red dragon emperor's aura are merging. Said with a surprised look.

Azazel: A fusion magic with the two if them are in sync and fuse with their aura can create a technique. Said with a surprised look.

Back at the battlefield.

Brother's: GALAXY WELSH DRAGON FLASH FANG!!. Yelled in sync with a serious look.

They fired the attack a red and blue energy attack, kuisha tries to block it but her ability couldn't handle it and she disappeared.

Devil MC: That's the end of the eighth match. Said with a smile.

Issei: Is she?. Said with a worried look.

Y/N: No she was force teleport before our attack hit her. Said with a serious look.

At the stadium.

Both brother's return and look towards sairaorg.

Devil MC: Now let's got to the n-. Before he could finish his sentence.