(S3) chapter 3

☆☆☆☆

Sunrise in kuoh town at the hyoudou mansion.

In (y/n)'s room find him sleeping with sona hugging and when the light of the sun hit his face he started to wake up and look and see sona sleeping and hugging him. He smile at her remember their special night yesterday.

Then he gently moved out of bed not waking her up.

Then (d/n) speaks in his mind.

D/N:<Morning partner.> Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': Morning. Said in his mind with a smile.

D/N:<So how was your 'moment' with your mate.> Said in his mind with a teasing tone.

That got him blush and his partner chuckles.

D/N:<Don't worry partner I didn't look, it is your privacy.> Said in his mind.

That got him to sigh.

D/N:<Also I sense that you marked her as your mate.> Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': Yes I did. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

D/N:<By the way the mark on her, it has wings on both side of the head?. Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': Yes. Said in his mind with a confused look.

It took a moment.

D/N:<That means she is now the alpha of the harem.> Said in his mind.

That got him surprised.

Y/N 'thought': You mean is that I mark sona as my first mate and that grant her to be the alpha?. Said in his mind with a questionable look.

D/N:<Correct, if you mark the other girls it will see the head without the wings.> Said in his mind.

(A/N: Forgot to mention if you remember the mark last chapter the little wings on both sides of the head means the alpha and the ones he will mark without the wings.)

Y/N 'thought': So I have to do this for a week with the other girls and mark them. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

D/N:<Correct, I know that you want to do it a special but with your heat I know the other girls want to help you.> Said in his mind.

That took him to process what his partner said.

D/N:<And good thing that your parents left in their vacation so you won't have problems with them........ yet.> Said in his mind.

He sigh.

Y/N 'thought': Knowing them they be glad and say about having grandchildren soon. Said in his mind with a annoyed look.

His dragon partner chuckles.

Then he heard a moan and he looks at sona waking up and she sees him and smile and he smile as well.

Y/N: Morning sona. Said with a smile.

She smile as well.

Sona: Morning. Said with a smile.

Both of them kissed on the lips and look at each other.

Y/N: How do you feel?. Said with a worried look.

She smiled at him.

Sona: A little sore but I'll be fine. Said with a smile.