chapter 17 season 1 finale

It's been 2 days since the rating game. Since then everyone of the other houses ask about the boy with (h/c) hair servant of rias, then they heard that everything will be revealed soon. Also they heard a rumor that he has the dragon king chaos karma tiamat as his familiar, many of the other devil families were shocked about it.

They asked questions to sirzechs to how did he obtained tiamat or what makes him so special. He lied about not knowing as well and lied about what he really is and said that everything will be revealed soon. Then everyone took his advice but trying to figure it out what makes that boy special.

Now at the underworld hospital. We see (y/n) in his school uniform, reading a book in the hospital room of akeno and koneko whom both are sleeping. They took most hits during the game and (y/n) decided to keep on eye on them in case they wake up. Now at the moment he hears a moan and he looks at akeno whom is opening her eyes and trying to get up but (y/n) went to her and put his hand on his shoulder. That got her attention and looked at (y/n) whom is smiling and she smiled at him.

Y/N: Easy akeno you took a big hit by yubelluna's attack. You need to take it easy. Said to her with a smile.

She nodded and laid down.

Akeno: Did we win?. Asking him with a concern look.

He did a sad face and she made a shocked and scared look.

Akeno: Please no. Said with a scared look.

Then she heard a him snicker and look at him like he was trying not to laugh and she was shocked that he tricked her.

Akeno: (Y/N)!!!. Yelled and pout.

Then she playfully hit him and he was laughing.

Y/N: Sorry couldn't help myself. Said while laughing.

She then stopped and looked at him with a pout look.

Y/N: Awww. You look cute when you pout. Said with a smile.

She then blushed at him and ask.

Akeno: So what really happened?. Asked with a serious look.

He explained to her everything what happened during the game. When he finished explaining she was shocked that he unlocked his sacred gear balance breaker and another ability of his sacred gear.

Akeno: So you finally unlocked the balance breaker of your sacred gear. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Then they heard a moan and both looked at koneko who is waking up and looked at the other two. Then (y/n) went to her.

Y/N: Hey koneko how are you feeling?. Asking her with a smile.

Koneko: I'm fine. Said to him.

Then she asked the same question and he explained to her everything.

Koneko: I'm glad that you were the one who beat that crispy chicken. Said with a smile.

He then smiled and petted her that cause her to purr. Then he smiled at her while petting.

Y/N 'thought': I know you don't want to embrace your other half, but I promise that I will find a way to reunite with your sister so you can forgive her and understand why she really did it. Said in his mind with a smile.

Then they heard a knock and opened the door and revealed rias, issei, asia and kiba. When (y/n) saw kiba he was surprised.

Y/N: Hey kiba how are you feeling?. Asked him with a smile.