(S2) chapter 2

In the morning sunrise in the hyoudou's resident. In (y/n)'s room he's a sleep and started to wake up and looks at his right to see sona not there. He got confused at why she is up and looks at the top of his nightstand sees a note that said 'went ahead for student council business see you at school', then he smiled.

Then he tries to get up but couldn't because unknown weight on his left side and looks to see someone under the sheet.

He sigh.

Y/N 'thought': Always in there naked. Said in his mind.

Then he lifted the sheets and is kuroka naked in bed.

Y/N 'thought': As always. Said in his mind with a smile.

Then she started to wake up and looks at him, then she smiled.

Kuroka: Good morning (y/n). Said with a smile.

Y/N: Good morning kuroka. Said to her with a smile.

Then he gets up and gets to change but before he could put on his shirt, kuroka with one of his shirts on hugged him from behind and that got his attention.

Y/N: Something wrong kuroka?. Asking her.

Kuroka: I want to thank you for protecting shirone last night. Taking the hit instead of her, that gives me enough reason to love you. Said to him with a smile.

He smiled that he knew he sensed her last night while they were dealing with the stray and turned around to look at her directly in her eyes.

Y/N: I told you that I will do everything in my power to protect those that I love from harm and I will gladly do it again. Said with a smile.

She smile at him.

Then they leaned and kiss on the lips, then she wraps her arms around his neck to deepened the kiss and his arms around her waist. She moan in the kiss. Then a few moments they separate for air.

Kuroka: I love you (y/n) and thank you for freeing me as a stray. Said to him with a smile.

He smiled at her.

Y/N: I love you too kuroka and you don't need to thank me, I did what I can to find a way to free you and be with your sister again. Said to her with a smile.

After he told sona about her and accepted her. They went on a date to where koneko would not sense her, they went to see a movie and have a nice walk at the park. Then at the end of it she confess her feelings to him and he accepted and told her the same way he told akeno, tsubaki and koneko. Then they kissed at the end of the date.

Then kuroka went to cat form and went to his bed to sleep. He looked at her with a smile.

Then suddenly (d/n) speak in his mind.

D/N:<How are you feeling partner?.> Asking him in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': I'm feeling fine. What is it?. Asking him in his mind.

D/N:<Well I need to warn you to be careful, there is a powerful presence in this town.> Said to him in his mind.

That got his attention.

Y/N 'thought': Is it the white dragon emperor?. Said in his mind with a serious look.

D/N:<No it is not the white one.> Said in his mind.

That got him confused.

Y/N 'thought': Then what is the power you sense?. Asking him in his mind with a confused look.