Y/n: "Yo!!! Lynn... It's been while"

She quickly run and squeezing me in bone crushing hug. I hug her back as I could feel the oxygen running out from my lungs.

Y/n: "Lynn... can't breathe...out of oxygen... S.O.S..."

I patted Lynn shoulder repeatedly as trying to stop her from choking me while looking for oxygen that runs out from my lungs.

Lynn: "O-oh... Sorry..."

She finally released me from her deaths embrace causing me to fall on the ground and coughed the air while grab my throat. Lynn apologized over and over again but I motioned her that I'm okay.

Y/n mind's: "Someday.... she could kill me with her hug"

(Time Skip brought to you by Y/n tackled by the children when he's come back to orphanage)

Underworld - L/n Orphanage

Y/n Pov

It's been a week since I'm back to the orphanage. Mom built this orphanage for abandoned, abused or a strays children without a home.

Y/n: "Mom, I want to go training at the usual place"

Mom: "All right son, don't push yourself too hard"

I nodded before took my jacket in my room. I went out and found the kids playing with Lynn with a bright smiles on their face.

Children: "Nii-chan, Where are you going? Don't leave us again..."

Y/n: "I won't leave again, I just want to training for a bit, ok?"

Children: "Promise, Nii-chan"

Y/n : "Promise... But, help Mom and Lynn to do some housework, okay?"

Children: "Hai~"

They are running around and trying to help Mom with an excitement causing me to smiled at them.

Lynn: "You better keep your promise, Young Master"

I shoot a death glare to Lynn causing her to freeze while didn't know what was wrong with her words.

Y/n: "Just call me Y/n, Lynn... I've told you to not calling me young master..."

Lynn: "O-ooh... I'm sorry Y-yy-nnn"

Y/n: "Still stuttered when you called my name, I see... how cute~"

I said with a teased tone causing her to blushed in depth red and yelled at me.

Lynn: "Uuhhh... Ss-sh-shut up!!!"

Y/n: "Hahahaha... I miss your reaction... It's so cute... Lol"

Lynn: "Don't laugh!!!"

I'm laughing my ass off while rolling around on the ground as Lynn to crossed her arms and pouted at my behavior.

The truth, Lynn was my first love because I know her since I was a kid, but I was afraid to tell her how I felt or maybe because our current status that's makes me afraid.

Y/n: "Hahaha... That's was good laugh. I'll go training for a bit Lynn... Please keep the children safety"

Lynn: "..........."

She still pouted and didn't answered me causing me to sighed. I leaned closer and kiss her cheek causing her eyes widened as she blushed hard while I'm running away from her.

(Time Skip brought to you by Y/n accidentally fell into the river as he caught a fish by mistake)

3rd person Pov