Ch. 13 - Rating Game

3rd Person Pov

After eighteen days of hellish training everyone had enough resting as well enjoyed themselves with hot spring and party. Issei, groaned as he didn't get mixed hot spring as he expected for.

It's day of Rating Game, all the members of Occult Research Club plus Y/n stood inside and accompanied by Sona and Tsubaki.

Rias: "Sona, Tsubaki... it's good to see you here"

Sona: "Happy to see you too, Rias but someone need this live broadcasting to be working and that's is our job"

Tsubaki: "You too, Rias"

Sona: "Beside, there's no way I'm gonna miss this. It's your first rating game what kind of friend would I be if I didn't support you"

Rias smiled and nodded at Sona's statement so did Akeno, they knew if the situation was reserved they would do the same things for Sona.

Asia: "What about Y/n? I hoped he will see us in action and how we are improving"

Y/n patted Asia on her head and she got really comfortable with it.

Y/n: "Don't worry, I'll watch it with Sona and Tsubaki, right?"

Y/n took glance towards the two members of students council and they are nodded their head answered Y/n questions. Then Grayfia comes in and greeted both Rias, Sona and Y/n.

Gayfia: "Are you ready, My lady?

Rias: "Yes, We are!"

Rias said with confidence, as well her peerage members are ready for the Rating game.

Sona: "Kick his ass!"

Y/n: "Last warning, Rias... Don't engage Riser in close combat without Issei or Kiba or Koneko"

Rias smiled and nodded at Sona and Y/n, as she walked toward Grayfia's magic circle with her peerage. As they stepped into it, they were teleported to the Rating Game location.

Sona: "Follow me Y/n, let's watch them together"

Y/n: "As you wish... Sona"

Sona leads Y/n to the big room with magic mirrors but it's like an magical monitor and Y/n and Sona were watching Rias and her team set up, while also watch Riser.

Sona: "What do you think about the chances Rias have against Riser?"

Y/n: "If you want my truthful opinion then she had 1% chances against Riser before I trained them"

Sona: "...What!!! That's too low, even if Rias never trained her team... I don't believed such low percentage to win against Riser"

Y/n: "Trust me, Sona. Well the main reason for her low chances is, because I've trained Riser and his team one year ago"

Sona: "Eh?! But still for the prideful Phenex for asking you is unbelievable story"

Y/n: "Is that hard to believe? When you're humiliated by someone who strong enough to defeat their team single handedly even his pride would shattered to pieces! It's enough for the prideful Phenex you're talking about to bow down his head and asked training regime to become strong!"

Sona and Tsubaki becomes silent as heard Y/n yelled a little bit. They didn't know about the story when Riser bow down his head asking Y/n for training him along with his peerage and yet speak nonetheless about him.

Of course, the sight of him when bowing down is like a delightful gift to Y/n. He, himself never expected the known prideful Phenex asking him with such state and in that moment Y/n has know everyone could changes for better, even the Asshole and Prideful Riser.