Yagurou Fuuma

Name: Yagurou FuumaAge: 17Gender: MaleRace: Former HumanRank: Low-Class Hair color: Half-Grey Half-BlackEyes color: BlackPieces: Pawn x6

Name: Yagurou Fuuma
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Race: Former Human
Rank: Low-Class
Hair color: Half-Grey Half-Black
Eyes color: Black
Pieces: Pawn x6

Nickname

Lighting God Speed of the Darkness (by you), Shadow Assassin of the Hidden Village, The Guardian of the Black Emperor.

Backstory

Yagurou was born in the Fuuma village. He followed the procedures of becoming a Fuuma, by first killing someone dear to him and then being locked in a box of darkness. However, Yagurou was unable to endure the darkness and fled from his birthplace, without looking back.

Then he met Y/n and hopes for killing the Black Dragon Emperor would make amend for his 'Half-Baked' but when he failed and Y/n convinced him that every decision need a resolve to make them rights, he grew royal to Black Dragon Emperor and he gladly accept his request to become his Pawn.

Power & Abilities

Demonic Power

Yagurou has all the powers and abilities common to Devils, including the power to cast spells. He has also shown some ability in creating kunai, shuriken and shadow clones using his demonic energy.

Black Lightning

Yagurou's signature skill that he got from the Artificial Sacred Gear, Raikiri. Yagurou can make high density black lightning strikes on his opponents.

Master Combatants

Yagurou can utilize Ninjutsu, the historic style of martial arts, tactics, strategy, and espionage of unconventional and guerrilla warfare.

- Kenjutsu

Yagurou has a talent for Kenjutsu, which is further honed through extremely harsh training in Jigen-ryu. He has deep knowledge of various styles of japanese swordsmanship, able to identify a sword technique from observation, but his knowledge of western fencing is limited

- Shurikenjutsu

Being a Shinobi, Yagurou has greatly proficiency in throwing Kunai and Shuriken in great precision.

- Taijutsu

Yagurou excel in martial arts. He able to perform many different combination strikes, counters, and disarm their foes with their bare hands.

Promotion

Being a Pawn, Yagurou can use the promotion to temporarily gain the traits of a Queen, Rook, Knight or Bishop. Y/n has rewrote Yagurou's Evil Pieces, he now can use Promotion anytime and anywhere without the King's permission.

Immense Speed

Due to his training as a shinobi, Yagurou possesses superhuman speed. He has trained and developed his speed as the core of his ninjutsu to the point that has reached a level of the God-speed.

Enhanced Strength and Durability

Due to his self training at a young age in Ninjutsu, Yagurou boasts of greatly strength and durability surpassing that of ordinary devil.

Stealth and Disguise

Being a Shinobi, Yagurou has talents to completely conceal his presence to the point that only the Ultimate-class devil able to detect him also he able to disguise as other living beings like a human or animal.

Flight

Being a Devil, Yagurou can use his wings to fly, even though he was rarely used his wings to fly because he can move so fast only merely using his pure speed.

Equipment

Raikiri

An Artificial Sacred Gear that he received from Y/n

An Artificial Sacred Gear that he received from Y/n. Raikiri is an original Sacred Gear created by Y/n. The sword currently holding the black lighting elements from the dangerous demonic beast known as Raijin the Lighting God. The beast is equally strong as Satan-Class Devil. Raikiri name means is Lighting Blade.

Counter Balance - Beast Mastery

Raikiri's Counter Balance, the blade channel black lightning around the user body and transform into an black armor and it's greatly boost the user physical capabilities such speed, strength and durability