The daughter of Ground Zero and the Glitch

Start from the beginning

-

"Homura?" Aiko sat on his sisters bed looking at her blood covered face. "DAD, PA HOMURA'S HURT!" "Aiko be quiet!". Katsuki looked in to the room before yelling to his husband to get the first aid kit. "Homura what happened to you?!"
"Nothing just a few villains"
"VILLAINS."
"Kat calm down its ok" Ejiro tried to calm is raging husband. "NO EIJI IT'S NOT. THEY WERE TRYING TO TAKE HER TO THE MASTER!"
"We don't know that honey" the redhead kneeled by his daughter to wipe the blood from her forehead and put a bandaid on the cut. "I'm gonna ask half and half and the fart (Shoto and Lumina) to walk you home from school from now on"
"What that's bullshit!!!"
"And you are not to talk to anyone who I don't know and you are only allowed to go out with Hiro, Toda and Mio but only if you are altogether and it's daylight" Katsuki turned and slammed the door. Homura sat there fuming. " hey Ra ra don't get angry you know your father's just worried" "well he shouldn't. I took 5 of them down by myself!!!" "Honey, it's ok I will talk to him but you just need to be careful" Eijiro lent forward and kisses Homura on the forehead. "Now rest up" "ok bye pa."

-

It was almost midnight. Homura's phone started buzz. She sluggish walked over and opened it. It was Aoyama.

-

Aoyama Yuko
Bakugou, I saw the news are you ok?

Kirishima Bakugou
Yes and how the fuck did you get my number!?

Aoyama Yuko
Mio gave it to me.

Kirishima Bakugou
Of course she did

Aoyama Yuko
Did you hear from Meneta yet?

Kirishima Bakugou
No

Aoyama Yuko
She got a letter this morning and when she got home a woman had broken into her house and talked her about the master.

Kirishima Bakugou
Shit. Is she ok!?

Aoyama Yuko
Yes. her father and 10 other heroes showed up before they got into a fight but 8 of the 11 heroes there are in the hospital and the intruder only got a few scratches!

Kirishima Bakugou
She sounds good. Did they catch her?

Aoyama Yuko
No

Aoyama Yuko
I just heard that a bunch of students just dropped out of UA

Kirishima Bakugou
you better not pussy

Aoyama Yuko
No of course not but I was thinking we don't know everybody too well yet but we should all get together and watch each other's backs and stuff.

Kirishima Bakugou
... go on

Aoyama Yuko
And we should try and find out who this Master is and we can share info. We could meet up and just tell the teachers it's a club or something like that.

Kirishima Bakugou
So you want 1-a to join a club to sneak around and find out who is trying to murder us and not just tell the pros.

Aoyama Yuko
Basically

Kirishima Bakugou
...

Aoyama Yuko
...

Kirishima Bakugou
Why not I will make a group chat.

(Kirishima Bakugou name a group chat)

(Kirishima Bakugou invited windy, Deku 2.0, Iida, Pikachu, Toad, sticky girl, that blonde invisible girl, lazer and Moody boi)

Windy
What's with the nic names?

Iida
And why am I the only one without one?

Kirishima Bakugou
I can remember most of y'all names and I couldn't think of one for Toda.

(Sticky girl renamed "Kirishima Bakugou" "Rocky")

Rocky
WTF MENETA 😡

Sticky girl
You like it 😋

(Moody boi left the chat)

Pikachu
Looks like Aizawa didn't want to deal with our bull shit lol😂

-

Homura and Aoyama spent the rest of the night explaining there idea of a secret club. They all agree that I could be safer for all of them and all decided to join (except Aizawa who didn't want to talk to anybody)

-

(That blonde Invisible girl renamed the chat "the jr heroes club")

Windy
Sweet mis Yaoyorozu might just fall for that

Iida
I still do not think that hiding this investigation from the teaches is the best course of action

Deku 2.0
I'm with Toda on this one

Rocky
We need to figger this out and we all know the pros are painfully slow at doing that. We need to protect out selfs and find out this shit now.

Iida
I guess

Toad
They know we're we live. We need to do this fast, before they get to our family

Iida
That is also true.

Iida
Ok but we can't to anything to dangerous like walk into the villains base by our selves.

Rocky
Sure this dad 🖕

Lazer
Coolio. Let's meet tomorrow at lunch in homeroom. Gn

-

They all agree and fell asleep feeling a bit safer knowing that the 9 of them will be look out for eachother.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Can y'all guess who Error is

Next chapter is gonna be fun. It about Itsuki and Hera and there relationship

And thanks for almost 350 reads