Chapter 8: The God Of Monsters, Ophis, And I also Got A New Look

Start from the beginning

Why am I so afraid. Heh. Afraid isn't the right word more like I'm petrified.

Standing right in front of me was an outline of a 40 foot tall dragon. It look like a typical western dragon. Long horns pointing back, long snot and mouth, sharp curve claws, long tail, small spikes that went from his head to his tail. And large wings. Yep a typical dragon. Also for some odd reason he seem to have a beard.

Actually a single look at him I can already tell he exerts power and authority. No just a single glimpse at him I can already tell that he can kill me with one hit.

Gore Magala: "Um. Please don't eat me"

???: ". . ."

After a few moments of silence the giant dragon begins from a chuckle to a full grown laughter. I just sat still waiting for him to finish.

???: "Sigh! I haven't laugh like that since Great Red got his head stuck on a portal! Hilarious!"

I just weakly let out a weird sound that was supposed to be a small laugh. I think it sounds like a cry more like a small laugh.

???: "Listen well young one. I am The White Dragon Of Catastrophe And God Of Monsters! White Fatalis!"

. . .I'm so dead aren't I.

White Fatalis: "QUIT THINKING THAT I'll EAT YOU!"

That shout or roar literally shake the whole place. Heck I even feel like a some boulder hit my head.

???: "So noisy"

I guess with a shout/roar like that anyone would wake up instantly.

White Fatalis: "I see that you've woken up Ophis"

Ophis? So that's her name. Been wandering what her name was.

Ophis: "White Fatalis can you-"

White Fatalis: "No"

Ophis: "But-"

White Fatalis: "No"

Ophis: "Please hel-

White Fatalis: "No, No, and no we've been through this since the bronze age"

If I could guess Ophis the girl sitting on my back and was using it as a bed pout. If it weren't for these two's aura they look like a father or bother and sister.

White Fatalis: "Why can't you two just share the damn place?"

Ophis: "No! It's my home and he stole it!"

White Fatalis: "Wasn't he born in there like you?"

Ophis: ". . . Touche"

I am really confused at what was going on in front of me. Well I guess someone or something must have taken Ophis's if I am correct, home. And she wants to take it back.

Ophis: "Then I'll just have my mate help me"

White Fatalis: "Good. Now I can fin-... Wait. Mate?!"

Ophis: "Yes I am currently sitting on his back"

White Fatalis: "..."

Gore Magala: '... What?'

I could see White Fatalis move his head to me and just stare at me. If I have eyes I would be uncomfortable right now because of the stare his giving me.

White Fatalis: ". . . . . . What the heck Young One!?"

Gore Magala: 'DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!'

After my outburst he just stare at me. Then he turn his head back at Ophis.

White Fatalis: "Ophis. Why did you choose him as your mate?"

Yeah I'm kinda curious. Why did she want or called me her mate?

Ophis: "Because he reminds me of my home...and his strong"

...what is her home anyways? I have been wandering that for the past few moments.

As if he heard me. White Fatalis answered my question for me mentally.

White Fatalis: 'Her home is within the Dimensional Gap. It is where all Dimensions are connected to'

Oh. Now I got it...wait dimensions? You mean there's other world out there! Hold on you can talk to me with your min- oh yeah Telepathy.

Ophis: "As a sign of him being I give him a gift"

As she said that she seem to jump off of my back and I kinda felt weird. Hold on why the heck I feel like I'm melting! Guide!

Guide: "She has given you a new ability called Partial Transformation: Human. It pretty much self explanatory."

White Fatalis: "I see. Your giving him a new form...wait a minute wouldn't that mean his appearance woul-"

To late I could feel that my bones melting and somehow molding itself up. My skin felt like it was melting as well. I could also feel like my head morphing into a more human like.

Fortunately for me the transformation wasn't that painful. But it felt weird.

When I was done I unfortunately could only see outlines. But when I look at the outline of my claws. They weren't claws anymore. They were hands, human hands.

I was quite happy but something fell in front of me. A long strand of hair? Curious I pull it and wince a bit.

It was my hair. I decided to touch my head and then my hair and it was long, it reach down to my hips.

Gore Magala: "Guide...can you please tell me what I look like. Or more precise can I see what I look like?"

Guide: "Of course"

Then an image appear in my mind. It was a femine looking individual that had pale skin almost like snow, long raven black hair that goes down to the hip, and a face that looks like a teenage girl's face. I thought it was just someones else when I realized something. She have some of my features including my wings or arms on the shoulders, and on side of her hair was what I could guess we're my feelers. Then it hit me.

Gore Magala: "WHAT THE HECK! WHY AM I A GIRL!"

Guide: "Partial Transformation: Human needs a scan of a humane like entity in order to turn the user into a human. Unfortunately there weren't anyone except for Ophis so."

...What the heck.

Guide: "Also it seems that you'll need some clothes. Fortunately for you it seems that due to it being a first time you transform into a human. You do not have any male or female reproductive organs. So you currently don't have any"

...I'm genderless and look like a girl. What has my life gone through.

I suddenly felt Ophis hug me from behind and rub her head against my hair.

Ophis: "So soft"

...I guess I don't mind her being my mate.