Reaction 2: Zero

(If you were wondering what my OC looked like.)

"Speak"- Talk

'Speak'- Though

"Speak"- Whisper

"Speak"- Movie Talk

'Speak'- Movie Thought

"Speak"- Movie Whisper

|Location: ?????|

"So is everyone ready? Any questions?" PEG ask, "Yes, Weiss?" "Whats this new world about?" She asked, "In this world, Jaune, is a prince." PEG said, "WHAT!? THERES NO WAY, THAT DUNCE IS A PRINCE?!!" She said/yelled, rather surprised. "He's prince of the castle, He's prince of the castle." Nora sang, rather happily.

"Now without further ado, let's start." PEG said, as he press the play button.

1. The day a new demon is born.

The scene shows a destroyed base, inside the base was a young, Lei Ren. Sitting on a pile of rubble. It shows a young Ironwood soluting a burning pile of wood. It changed to view Lei Ren, then a voice came," I swear, I swear to you, Lei Ren, so help me." Ren looking to his left to see, Jaune, very mad. "I will one day, abliterate BRITANIA!!" Then an opening shows.

"Whats with all the Jibarish?" Nora ask, "That is another language." PEG answered, "Could you please give us an example?" Ozpin ask, "Sure, but we're gonna react to the whole song. Oshiete oshiete yo sono shikumi wo
Boku no naka ni dare ga iru no?
Kowareta kowareta yo kono sekai de
Kimi ga warau nanimo miezu ni" PEG sang, everyone was dumbfounded, "Could you please translate it for us?" Ren asked, "Fine, Oh won't you tell me, please just tell me. Explain how this should work." PEG sang, "That is all I'm singing for now." PEG said.

They saw a news broad cast of a tower on fire. Then in zoomed out to reveal a chess match, "You're out of time. From here on, you'll make your moves every 20 seconds." The guard said, "Very well, I'm game." The man said, he then notice the door opened. "Hm? Did your substitute arrive?" The man teased.

"Thank heaven! I'm saved!" The oldman thanked, "Are things going well at school?" He questioned. "What have we here, schoolboys?" The man joked, the boys came closer to reveal, both Jaune and Sun.

"Whhhaaaatttt?" Everyone that knew both of them, "Hey, PEG. "What are they doing together?" Yang asked, "They're both gambling for money." He responded, "How is his winning streak?" Yang asked, " He's currently at his 99th win streaks." PEG said, surprising everyone especially Yang.

"Hmpf. Well, look at this, a nobleman." Jaune said boredly, "I envy you kids today. You have so much time on your hands. Time for regrets... What's your name?" The man asked, "Jaune... Lamprouge" Jaune said, "Waoh! Now wait a minute! You can't win this one. It's impossible, right?" Sun ask, rather surprised, "Sun," Jaune called, "when do you think we would have to leave in order to make our next class?" Jaune asked, "Ah... 20 minutes if we bust our hump." Sun said.

"Where does his confidence come from?" Weiss asked surprised, "He IS a prince, so he needs confidence to play out his role." PEG said, "Fair point." Wiess said.

"Then be sure that you drive safely on the way back." Jaune said strictly, "I'll need 9 minutes." He said confidently, "By the way, about yesterday?" He asked the oldman. "Understood, sir." The oldman understood, "We'll discuss it later." He added. "9 minutes? You only have 20 seconds per move." The man said.