Royce's fist hit against Nyla's face as if she had to power of two people. Nyla had reached up and grabbed at Royce's hair, clawing at her arms and face to try and get her off of her, but it was to no use. Royce wasn't letting up as she banged Nyla's head against the floor and hit at her face—making her nose begin to bleed and her eyes bruise.

"Nope. Don't try it. I look prissy, but I'll beat you black and blue." Jaylee stood up as she saw Jayda inching towards Royce. While she may have not known Remi or Royce personally, she knew her brothers had taken a liking to these women and that was enough for her to consider them her sisters. Jaylee's loyalty ran deep for her people, and she wouldn't hesitate to ride when necessary.

Outside of the club, Remi still was throwing her fists at Omari as he set her on her feet. Tears of anger were streaming down her face as she continued to flip out, wailing her fists around like a mad man. In a split second, her fist had accidentally connected with Omari's lip as he tried to get her to calm down and he could feel her ring bust it right open. Omari took one step back, taking a deep breath and wiping the blood that had began to drip from his lip. With the way the her fist had connected with his lip, he knew Nyla was in for the ass whooping of a lifetime.

Omari licked over his lip, getting a slight taste of blood as he watched Remi pace around in anger. He had to take one more deep breath because he hated when people placed their hands on him, but he knew in this very moment it was an accident.

He noticed her shiver as a breeze passed and immediately took off the hoodie he had on and began to put it on Remi.

"I'm not cold!" Remi protested as Omari smacked his teeth, pulling it over the top of her head.

"It's damn near twenty degrees out here in the middle of November, with a whole bunch of wind blowing. You don't have on anything but fishnets and a damn one piece," Omari frowned at her lie as he pulled her arms through the sleeves, "I know you're cold."

Remi was more mad now because Omari was right, she was fucking freezing. Still, she wouldn't let him know that, "Well nobody told your dumb ass to bring me outside anyway."

Remi paced back and forth once more, still working herself up which made her try and storm back into the club again. All she wanted was to grab Nyla by her throat and stomp her out.

"Move! Get the fuck off of me!" Remi yelled at him as he held her hands by her side to keep them from accidentally hitting him again, "Get out my fucking way!"

"Calm down," Omari spoke to her calmly, staring her in her eyes. That innocence they held was long gone. She was angry, hurt, and he could clearly see that sparkle of confusion glimmer in them.

"Calm down?" she repeated with a bitter chuckle, "I can take her talking about me and spreading lies, that's fine. I'm a big girl, I can defend myself. But she's talking about my sister Omari. My fifteen year old sister. Fifteen! So don't fucking tell me to calm down!"

Omari could hear Remi's voice crack when she mentioned her younger sister and he knew she was hurt about it; and truthfully, Remi was. Remi couldn't stomach the thought of her younger sister being involved with Nyla because that met she was running around with Andre. It made her feel sick that grown men may have been buying her sister and taking advantage of her. Even worse, she started to think about how her sister could be manipulated by older men into thinking the sexual and physical abuse that come with that type of business was love.

"Get the fuck out my way, I want to beat her ass!" Remi yelled, wiping the tears out of her eyes as she began to storm her way back towards this club.

Omari grabbed her again, tossing her over her shoulder and heading towards his car despite her kicks and screams to be put down so she could kill Nyla. Omari knew there was no question about it that Nyla deserved to get her ass beat because there was obvious tension that had been boiling for a while between the two. What Omari also knew was that this job was how Remi made her money to survive. As much as she shouted about how she didn't care, she couldn't afford to lose her job without another one lined up for her. It was the exact reason why she planned on stripping until she could secure the start of her career as a nurse once she graduated.