"I'm so sorry." Kelley says into my chest.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have ran."

"If you ever leave me again I will punch you in the tit."

"Well you might as well hit me since I have to go back to Germany after this camp."

"When will you be back?"

"Um if I get called up for the World Cup then I'll be here after the 12th of May. If not then I don't know...you and I can talk about that later."

"KELLEY WHO'S THAT." I hear Kelley's best friend Alex Morgan yell.

I then turn around and stand next to my twin.

Everyone stops in their tracks and stares at us.

"Wait why are there two KO's and why is one taller than the other?" A women with blonde hair asks.

"ASTRID." Christen yells and runs at me then jumps into my arms.

"Hey Pressy." I say.

Christen, Kelley, and I all went to Stanford at the same time.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm your third keeper."

"Well I see everyone has met the new player." Jill says. "Please welcome Astrid O'Hara."

"Kelley you have another sister?" A young looking girl asks.

"Actually we're twins." Kelley says.

"Fuck off." A girl with short hair says.

"Nope. I'm just taller, smarter, and better looking." I say.

"Astrid we are twins. We look the same." Kelley says.

"Keep telling your self that."

"Ass." Kelley mumbles.

"And I have a better one." I say and Kelley smacks my arm.

"Just shut up."

"Alright everyone lets get going." Dawn says.

For the next 20 minutes Dawn leads us in stretching then the keepers go off on our own.

"Come on girls let's get to work." The keeper coach says.

The next hour is filled with us doing keeper drills which gets a bit monotonous. Finally Jill calls everyone over.

"Alright you ladies take five and get some water then we'll do some 11v11." Jill says.

Everyone nods then heads to their bags and grabs some water while relaxing.

"Alright girls we'll be doing 11v11 for the last 30 minutes." Jill says.

Great.

"Astrid and Kelley I want you on the same team."

"Okay." I say and Kelley nods.

Once the teams are picked Christen kicks off for our team.

Towards the end of the scrimmage Kelley is passed the ball and Alex follows the ball to put pressure on my twin.

"RED LEFT KELS RED LEFT." I yell then Kelley smiles then deals with the pressure.

She remembers.

A minute or two later Mal crosses the ball, but I easily take it out of the air then throw it at Kelley.

"GREEN KELS GREEN." I yell.

Kelley gathers the ball then takes off down the right side. As she coasts into the offensive half she looks up and spots Christen's run then crosses the ball right to her feet and Christen just has to touch it and the ball goes into the net.