Living the Homestuck Life ~ 12

(DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OF HOMESTUCK OR THE WEBCOMIC HOMESTUCK! THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFICTION THAT I HAVE CREATED! ALL CHARACTERS OF HOMESTUCK BELONG TO ANDREW HUSSIE)
Spring Break! YAY! This may be a chance to update more! 

Vote and Comment! 

More than 5 votes for continuation! <---

I approve of this Author Note! 

Chapter 12

“Sorry,” she spit, “I don’t want to devastate the suit,”

“Oh, child, no matter how much I would love to kill your kind,” Condesce began, “It is just not the time. The time is still young. Ticking as the Heir, Knight, and Maid try their best to keep it balanced. However, it is really sad that they may not live. Well, ONE of them may not live.”

The young girl pulled at the restraints that held her wrists above her head.  She looked up at the Condesce who laughed at her kind suffering. Her evil eyes shined of the sight of the floating memories that floated around her, the memories of the deaths of her friends, the memories of her friends’ suffering, including her suffering.

“It is really humorous of the deaths that increased because of this silly game you stupid sophomoric children play,” she said, laughing.

“We are no longer children,” the girl said, her glasses reflecting the glowing bubbles.

“Oh, lil’ Gemini, why say that?” the Condesce questioned.

“Childhood is just a memory; the memories that you see and jeer at. This game, this terrible game, ruins us all every second – every day. Every day we wake up, or every night, we always ask ourselves ‘Will I die?’ or ‘Will I be able to wake up again?’ That is not a question a child should ask.” The young girl, Vanessa, looked up at the Condesce with lost tears strolling down her face, “Seeing one of my friends die in my hands. In front of me! Is not what I want! And you mock us! Calling us children! Every day, every god damn day, we mourn over our deceased guardians! Yearning for comfort and safety within their giving arms! And you, son of a bitch, will never understand! You will not know the yearning feeling, the sad feeling of lost and confusion! Childhood is gone, just a vague memory, a memory that we all wish to retain,” she spit, her fresh and dry blood on the corner of her mouth.

“Oh,” Condesce said, sounding sad, “Poor baby. I know I will never be in your shoes or never understand the mourning of deceased loved ones. You know why? Because I don’t mourn over the deceased, I laugh at them. I laugh at them suffer! All the low bloods and puny humans suffering.” She walked slowly to Vanessa. Laughing at the dream bubbles that floated in the air. That showed every scene of death and darkness. Condesce went to a near bubble and let it float over grey royal hand.

“You see this Gemini?” she asked, nearing the bubble to her face, “This is your death, isn’t it?”

Vanessa didn’t say anything, she just looked at the Condesce with disgust.

“Isn’t it!” she yelled, using her free hand to wrap Vanessa’s neck.

“Y-yes,” she choked.

“Do you remember it? The feeling of death? The coldness that surrounds you?” she asked, walking away. Vanessa gasped for air.

“N-no” she replied, whispering.

“No? Well, I guess.” She trailed off, laying a royal finger on her chin, “I should make you remember,”

In a quick second, the Condesce turned around and stabbed Vanessa in the chest. Ruby blood discharged out of her chest like a faucet and her bloody scream echoed in the large royal ship. Pain flowed in her body from her toes to her head. Small streams from her chest gently flowed down her black leggings to the floor creating a large ruby puddle.