Living the Homestuck Life ~4

Hehe. here is chapter 4. I have been thinking and asking my friends about this fanfiction. Now I need to ask you....

1) Are there any John X karkat fans? Cause my friend wants me to hook them up..... yeeah

2) you think i should introduce Bro into this? I mean, it would be hilarious. Cause I wrote a chapter with him in it... hehe.

3) and you know Dave and me.....you know -blush-

>______< 

I might be doing kids and trolls as in a different tense. I believe second tense.... i dont know.

Thinking about it.... so be aware of it later on in other chapters  

Yeah I had trouble writing some of the chapters in this story. But the climax is not coming yet...all the peeps in Homestuck need to be introduced. And yes, all of them. -Sigh-

ENJOY! 

________________________________________________

Chapter 4

 -Karkat's P.O.V-

I stomped to my next class in this fucking awful school. Can't wait till this day ends!

"Karkat!"

'Who the fuck?' I turned around seeing the one named Karlie run up to me. "What the fuck does she want?" I groaned.

"Karkat, what did Rebecca tell you?" she panted.  

My face went hot," Nothing. Just leave me the fuck alone." I turned around about to leave. She grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"Let go of me!"

"No!" she squeezed and tugged, pulling me forward. I fell to the ground on top of her.

Her face was red. She squeaked and inhaled deeply. Her eyes starring right in mine. Her deep stare never left. Neither did mine.

"Karkat!"  I heard Nepeta. I looked up seeing the same big grin on her face.

I stood up quickly, leaving Karlie on the floor. Equius came along with Nepeta, standing next to her. Equius helped Karlie up from the school's white and blue checkered floor.

Karlie looked at me. Noticing her hazel eyes. She looked away quickly and picked up her things. She walked away without another word.  

"Who was that Karkat? Your matesprit?" she asked me pouncing on my back.

"Fuck! No! Get off me!" I pushed her off. Equius catching her.

"Nepeta be careful" he breathed, his low creepy voice sounding.  

I walked away," I should get going,"

I turned the corner and went up the stairs. My thought from the fall. Why did it feel so weird?  

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I asked myself," Get yourself together!"

__________

-Karlie P.O.V-

'What the hell was that about?' I thought. My mind racing from the incident with Karkat. 'No Karlie! Don't do this to yourself! I mean he doesn't belong with you! I mean . . . come on!

As I was screaming to myself  in my mind, I bumped into someone. My whole body falling to the ground, bringing down my stuff with me.  

"What the hell man!" I yelled. I looked up realizing it was Dave.