Living the Homestuck Life ==> Insert Disk 1

FUCK YEAH HOMIE Gs! PART FREAKING 2! WOO HOO! 

WE DID IT! TOGETHER! ISN'T THAT JUST AMAAAZING!~ :D
(**Third Person**) 

PICTURE OF LASTINGSPECTACLE ART FOR VANESSA AND THE CHARACTER LOOKS! 
====> 
her art not mine!**

CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION SONG! (where sailer moonen diz bitch)
LUNAR
DAVID GUETTA AND AFROJACK

READY! 

1...2......3......GO! 

_________________

Part 2
Loading...0%

Loading......25%

Loading......50%

Loading...Loading...Loading....100%

Transformation commencing

Everything around the four kids was darkness, an abyss. Each one floating in the dark air. Eyes closed, hair slowly moving as if in dark liquid, and sleeping faces. Then a large burst of energy exploded out of each kid. Their skin started to turn white by each ascending pixel from toe to head. Each skin colored square peeled off one by one instantly after the white pixel. 

Each of their apparel appeared on their body. Angela's clothing of a white skirt and white shirt appeared, Vanessa's shorts and white shirt with a purple sleeves, Spencer's white pants and white shirt with navy blue sleeves, and Rebecca's shorts with black leggings and white shirt with red stripped collar. A small lightening bolt zapped on Rebecca's chest, showing a lightening symbol. Stars fluttered around Spencer and landed on the center of his shirt that shined bright blue and darkened once pasted onto there. Purple eyes blinked and whispers were heard around Vanessa then one of the purple eyes was caught on the center of her shirt. In addition, a fishing hook hangs over Angela’s head and fell on the center of her white shirt. 

Then the constellations of each horoscope glowed behind each gaming child, the Aquarius, the Gemini, the Taurus, and the Capricorn.Then two crescent moons shined above the four kids, one bright pink moon shined over the Aquarius and the Gemini as the yellow crescent moon shined brightly over the Taurus and the Capricorn. 

As of another burst of energy, rays of blue light wrapped around Angela, rays of dark green wrapped around Vanessa, red light wrapped around Rebecca, and bright rays of indigo wrapped around Spencer tightly. Each of their eyes opened wide and shined brightly over their rays of light. Angela’s shined cobalt, Vanessa’s shined a bright honey, Rebecca’s shined a bright red-orange, and Spencer’s eyes shined a bright indigo.
They all blinked with confusion and thought what on earth is happening. They looked around them, noticing themselves surrounded in darkness, and their apparel has changed. (Including their skin color).

A gush of wind rustled around Angela making her laugh, blue and red bolts appeared around Vanessa slightly scaring her, the sounds of clocks echoed around Rebecca making her smile, and Spencer was surrounded by stars and space making him gawk at the sight. Each recognizing their titles: Hero of Breath, Hero of Doom, Hero of Time, and Hero of Space.

Later, a bright shining white light appeared above each kid; a window with metal panels and cords on the sides. Angela didn’t hesitate to go up there as the gush of wind pushed her up, Vanessa heard the voices around her and obeyed their commands (slightly hesitating of course), Rebecca shrugged her shoulders and sped her way up through the window, and Spencer transported on his own through the window without realizing what he had done.

Through the windows, each kid gotten brought to their own personalized lands. The Land of Neon and Levitation, the Land of Continuity and Melody, the Land of Comets and Gravitation, and the Land of Freedom and Spirit.

Each land filled with many consorts of reptiles, amphibians, and mammals! These kids will have the most thrilling four years of their lives! 

"END OF ACT 1 ====>"

____________________________________________________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT! UwU
The reason it is so short because it is an introduction of the characters for Part 2! The next chapter will be in normal length! So no worries! 

However, we will not go to the main characters! DUN DUN DUNNNN! ;P 

SO GOT A COMMENT HOMIE G! WRITE IT UP!~  NO JUDGEMENT! 

And thanks again for the votes and comments! 
AND THESE TWO UPDATES ARE FOR YOU LOVELY PEEPS! :D 

**NOTICE**

ONI-CON IS THREE WEEKS FROM TODAY (FRIDAY) SO IF ANYONE IS COMING HIT ME UP AND COMMENT BELOW! I want to meet you awesome ppl! :D