Living the Homestuck Life ~ 16

Well, summer is finally here! 

** Cosplay plans **

Anyone going to Oni-con 2013 and Anime Matsuri 2014 hit me up

Going to be Godtier!Dave Strider and possibly the update Roxy Lalonde (Godtier maybe ???)

Anime Matsuri I am not sure....

Kid Flash or Artemis :3 

Comment below! :D 

Someone (anonymously) requested a song for DaveXRebecca /blushes/ (It's a very ....interesting song...) And if you're reading this, thank you for accepting it and reading this fanfiction! :D 

And the next request song is going to be for the FAMOUS BRO STRIDER :D ( Hint Hint it involves BLURRED LINES ;) )

Well, I promised to update. This is the crappiest part (to me that is)

VOTE FOR A CONTINUATION! 

_________________

Chapter 16

            Rebecca sprinted down the cracked street like a lightening bolt. Her feet pounding on the cement faster than light and as you see her, it was only just a flash.  It was never suppose to be like this – the world ending. Just by a silly game, it can cut the string of life. Rebecca screeched to a halt, the soles of her shoes screaming. She looked around her, burned down buildings and a tall tower in front of her a few miles away. Rebecca took off her goggles and squinted at the sight. It was what she was needing, her prototype for her to-be-sprite.  Just teenagers trying to succeed in a knotted life with many outcomes of their chosen decisions. However, they don’t know that the choice they made makes them have another route. A route that soon enough will have a dead end. This girl knew of this city as a paper town on a paper map that labeled “Houston”. There was nothing important about this certain paper town anymore everything’s been erased. All the memories stood tall as Rebecca flashed by the erased buildings in quick blurs. Her current mission is to get the prototype and make that sprite!

“Damn,” Rebecca mumbled as she looked up at the tall tower. She knew she wouldn’t be able to make it time …ironically. She looked at the clock on her hand and noticed it glitch and the clock resets to ten hours. “Whoa,” she gasped. She pestered Dave about it, telling him they now have ten hours left. Dave was glad about this. This means they have more time – more like Rebecca has more time to get the prototype, create the sprite, alchemize some more weapons with the earned grist, and get out of here into the intermission – to do what they were needing to do.

To the audience out there, who think they’ll be able to make a success, which the children are able to make this through alive, and how terribly wrong they are. One fatal mistake can make this game into shattered glass a crack in space or a crack in reality.  How foolish you to think that they’ll make it without a scratch!

Two Days Earlier

            Everyday is the same with me. Getting up at seven o’clock in the morning, pressing the snooze button, finally deciding to get up, making up the bed, dress up, brush teeth and hair, eat breakfast, say good morning to my mom as she hurries down the stairs to go to work, say hello to Spencer as he trudges through the kitchen, get my backpack, leave the house to go to the bus stop, and wait at the bus stop. Boring isn’t it? Yeah, well this is something I have to go through everyday, Monday through Friday, every month ‘till May. And as this happens every morning, one thought always pops in my mind, “When will everything change and get a bit more great?” I didn’t know I jinxed myself, I didn’t know it will happen so quickly, and I swear I didn’t know it will actually happen. Homestuck characters appearing, me falling for a fictional character who is no longer fictional, and the world ending with a game apocalypse. (Which didn’t happen yet).