iv : juniper's at a party

CHAPTER FOUR― juniper's at a party !❝everyone knows about it❞

CHAPTER FOUR
juniper's at a party !
❝everyone knows about it❞

               juniper stood in front of her mirror, looking down at her black dress. so she had a jean jacket and red converse, she never usually wore that stuff, sue her. "you look pretty," june spun around and smiled at her mother.

     "thank you," june looked back at herself in the mirror.

     "are you going on a date with stiles, or what?" blythe asked, jumping onto june's bed.

     "stilinski?" june asked, looking back at her sister. "no, thats disgusting."

     "well, get with him soon so that i can win my 20 dollars from liam please," blythe groaned.

     "you're still hanging with hothead?" june asked.

     "leave him alone, his a nice guy," blythe huffed.

     "are you gonna date him?" june asked, blythe gagging.

     "hell no," blythe shook her head. a car horn sounded outside.

     "my rides here, i'll see you later okay?" june kissed blythe's cheek before running down the stairs and outside. "hey, bitch."

     "seriously?"

     "yep."

                stiles stilinski wanted to say how good juniper adler looked, but he didn't. stiles stilinski wanted to mention how smart juniper adler was, but he didn't. stiles stilinski wanted to scream out that he liked juniper adler a lot to the world, but he never did and he was sure he never would. that was the problem with the spastic boy who had remarks that made you want to strangle him. he was too quiet and he knew it.