i : juniper's blushing

CHAPTER ONE― juniper's blushing !❝i'm not that insecure❞

CHAPTER ONE
juniper's blushing !
❝i'm not that insecure❞

             juniper adler hated waking up. to juniper, waking up was like god just threw a brick on her and said 'wake up, bitch, you got a fucking life to live'. god and jeasus christ can die on the cross together ― although this author is a christian, she hates god and jeasus and so does this character.

     juniper was dressed in a grey crop top, black ripped shorts, and white adidas sneakers. the usual. the brunette muttered curses under her breath before walking out of her room, walking down the stairs and sitting down at the table with a loud sigh.

     "junie, dramatic as always, are we?" carson, her father, asked with a small smile on his lips. her family were a bunch of losers who happened to tease eachother and have the weirdest connection. carson and harlow adler sure did raise their daughters right.

     "sure am, carson," june gave her father a short fake smile before snatching a pop tart from her sisters plate.

     "hey!" blythe whined, a frown on her lips. juniper shrugged, a teasing smile on her lips.

     "june, be a little bit nicer to blythe, please?" harlow, her mother, walked into the kitchen, giving june a kiss on the forehead as the eldest daughter took a bite of the cinnamon roll flavoured pop tart.

     "what are you talking about?" juniper questioned. "i'm always nice to little blythe-y."

     "please don't call me that," blythe clenched her jaw, taking a seat at the table. a beep came from outside.

     "oh, my rides here," juniper stood, grabbing her bag. she placed a kiss to her parents cheeks, high-fiving her sister before running towards the door. "love you!"

     "she's gonna get herself killed one day," carson muttered, harlow nodding along.

     juniper ran outside, immediantly jumping into the front seat. "whats up, stilinski?"

     "nothing much, adler," stiles replied. he smiled slightly, not sure as to why though. he started driving, the two having a casual conversation about nothing. they had a usual debate and everything. they finally arrived at school, walking towards the entrance and waiting for scott. he walked towards them, stiles grinning when the boy arrived next to the two. "okay, lets see this thing," scott lifted his shirt, juniper wincing and looking away from the gauge that had spots of blood all over it. "ooh," stiles went to touch it but scott flinched away.