o : juniper adler

CHAPTER ZERO― juniper adler !❝scars of glory on our skin❞

CHAPTER ZERO
juniper adler !
❝scars of glory on our skin❞

              juniper adler was a so-called 'reckless bitch'. she didn't take it personally like most people she knew would. in fact, she loved the fact that people thought of her as reckless because it was the complete and full truth. as for the bitch part, she never really gave a shit. it was partly true, but if you knew her like her family and friends ― stiles stilinski and scott mccall ― then you would know that the girl wasn't as mean as she came off.

     she was sarcastic, and sure, she didn't give you a chance to talk at times because she was too busy insulting you, but if you knew her like they did, she never used to be like this. she used to be bubbly and bright, and truth be told that sometimes she still acts like it, but then she changed. you know her, you love her.

     juniper ― or much more preferred june ― adler sat on her bed, nirvana songs already blasting in her ears and radiating from her earphones. she laid on her stomache, flipping through her old notebooks so that she can memorize each and every thing she had learnt that past year. she let out a groan, throwing a book to the side, only to stop when she saw someone holding it.

     she pulled out her earphones with a loud sigh. "what do you want this time, stilinski?"

     "i thought we were on first name basis, adler," stiles pointed out, watching carefully as she turned off her phone and silence filled the room. "okay, scott is in the car, lets go."

     "no, i'm tired," juniper lied. she wasn't really tired, especially since it wasn't even midnight yet. she fake yawned to fake prove her fake theory, which made the boy tilt his head with a unsatisfied look.

     "lets go, j," she gave him a disapproving look. "now or i'll scream."

     "okay, okay," she furrowed her eyebrows, moving to go out the window. he smiled with victory, urging her to go before they both ended on the ground. he managed to get down first, helping her so that she wouldn't go splat. they both walked to the car, juniper whining about how he moved her from her warm and comfy home to his cold and dark jeep. she immediantly hopped into the back, the boy moving to the drivers seat like per-usual. scott gave her a small smile, stiles starting to drive with a last shut up towards june.