Chapter Eleven

I woke up next to Carter for the first time in our relationship. We've only been dating for about a week but we've known each other for three months. I want to get to know the real him but something tells me it won't be that easy.
I turn over to look at Carter's face but also to turn away from the blinding sun, streaming through the window. I run my fingers down his cheek. He doesn't wake so I lay my head down on his chest, closing my eyes.

I'm just about to drift off to sleep when Carter slides me onto his lap, making me straddle him. I lift my head off his chest, my green eyes captivated by his. He smiles at me, causing me to sit up. He looks at me with a look. He shifts my hips, placing me right over him, making me feel him against me. My eyes go big and he just laughes.

"Knock on wood" Carter jokes, making me laugh. Once I get myself together, I interlock our hands above his chest. My hands drop to trace the tattoos on his chest and stomach. My fingers swirl around on all the different symbols and ink on his skin. As I lift my hands, Carter spins me so I'm straddling him backwards, it feels weird. His fingers softly rubs the tattoo on my shoulder.

"I still can't believe you did this alone" Carter talks. His voice sounds sad. I turn back around and grab his wrists in my hands and lift them above him. I start to kiss down his neck and chest. He chuckles and I squeal as he flips us, pinning both my wrists with only one of his hands.

"That's not fair" I say, squirming from his hand running softly over my body. My breathing quickens when Carter slips his fingers in my underwear. He brushes past my sensitive buds. He stops right outside of me.

Carter searches my eyes for uncertainty but all he finds is my own lust. As he starts to push his fingers, his door creaks open. "Car, Honey, are you awake?" I hear his mothers voice. Our eyes widen at each other as the door is pushed farther open. He covers me with a pillow and his thick comforter.

"Mom, Yes I'm up" He rushes out. His mom laughs. I can give him a confused look.
"You don't have to hide her sweetie. I saw her shoes by the front door." 'Good Job Carter' I mouth as I move the pillow.

"Hi Mrs. Katherine" I say sitting up against the back board.
She waves at me says, "Breakfast is ready down stairs." We both nod and she closes the door.

"What the hell Carter. You didn't even lock your door" I say, covering my face in embarrassment.
"I'm sorry baby" He says, uncovering my face. He leans down and kisses me gently.

"Get dressed and let's go downstairs." Carter tosses me a long tee shirt of his with pair of calf socks. I slip them on and his eyes scan my body. He sucks his lip in.
"I could used to seeing you in my clothes. You look incredibly sexy." His breath tickles my ear. I smile under his touch. "I think we should go downstairs now."

As we're walking down Carter's mom yells again. "Carter, I forgot to mention that Josh is here too."

With that, Carter freezes. "Go put a pair of my boxers on. Now" He demands. I nod and step back into his bedroom. I just slip on a pair of the comfiest looking ones and I'm right.
His smile returns when he see's what I'm wearing. "Those are my favorite pair" He says, snaking his arms around my waist before picking me and throwing me up over his shoulder. I giggle and plead for him to put me down. He smacks my ass but I smack his back. He gasps in fake horror.

"That's a wonderful view for a Sunday morning" A sinister voice. Carter immediately puts me down, his grip on my waist tightening.

"Josh, why are you here?" He asks the person standing in front of us.

"I think the most important question is who is this?" This Josh person asks, stepping closer to me. Under instinct, I press closer into Carter's side, basically moving behind him. Josh laughs and I watch as Carter's fist clenches and comes undone, over and over again. I place my hands on his back and trace lightly, hoping to calm him. I feel his breath lighten, now silently praising myself. He threads his fingers through mine, pulling me back to his side.

"Back off Josh" Carter barks. Josh steps back clearly amused. I scowl at him, causing his face to falter but he has a quick recovery.
"I think I'll be going" Josh speaks, smirking at me once last time.

"Finally" I breathe out once the front door closes. Carter wraps his arms around me pulling me into a tight hug.

"You seem to be getting soft on me."

"Only around you. I can still beat a asshole up."

I chuckle and with that we walk into the kitchen, sitting on the stools present in front of the island. A plate of pancakes and bacon is set in front of me with a glass of some kind of juice. I bring it to my mouth to taste, immediately regretting it. Apple Juice. I gag and set the cup back down. Carter eyes me and then my cup.

"YOU DON'T LIKE APPLE JUICE!" He shouts and I shake my head. "What the hell? Who doesn't like apple juice? It's like the best drink ever."

"It doesn't take like apples" I protest. This argument goes on for another five minutes. We finally finish our pancakes and Carter seems better since Josh left.

"Do you want to shower?" He asks me, placing our plates in the sink. I give him a weird look.

"Yes, but no together."

"Why not?" He questions. Carter's face falls into a look of puppy dog eyes. I shake my head no and go to walk upstairs.

"Here, you can wear my shirt and your bottoms from yesterday I guess" Carter says, meeting me at the top of the steps. I smile at him and take the items from his hands before entering the bathroom.

I take a quick shower, having to use Carter's shampoo.

I step out and dry myself, dressing into yesterday's shorts and the shirt Carter gave me to wear.
It's a blue long sleeve that looks huge on me but it's comfortable. I finish drying my hair and walk back to Carter's bedroom.

What I didn't expect to happen while I open the bathroom door is a little girl tackling me.

"Hi! My name is Hannah. I'm four" The energetic girl says. This must be his niece. I readjust myself and pick her up. I adjust her weight on my hip and walk downstairs.

"Carter, I found a child" I say in a sweet tone, pinching Hannah's cheek cause her to giggle.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Did she takle you?" An older woman asks, taking Hannah from my arms. I smile and nod.

"I'm Quinn" She says, extending her hand to shake.

I shake it and say, "I'm Oakley, Carter's friend."

As I finish my sentence, a hand snakes around my waist. "My girlfriend" He corrects me. I give him an odd look at his use of the word. Hannah is put down by her mother and waddles over to me. She grabs my hand and pulls me towards the living room. I giggle as she sits me down. I can already feel it.....

Today will be a good day. I can feel it.

Hi loves. Sorry it took so long for the update. I've been doing my school work and I'm so stressed. I hope y'all enjoy it, if you did vote and comment! See y'all next update. Well, Later.