Reaction 1: Inroduction and The Prototype

A/n: I'm just warning I'll not be doing my regular writing style, if you see some changes then please let me know.

"Speak"- Talk

'Speak'- Thought

"Speak"- Whisper

"Speak"- Movie Talk

'Speak'- Movie Thought

"Speak"- Movie Whisper

|Location: Beacon Acedemy|

At Beacon a certain team, of Red, White, Black, and Yellow. Currently bored out of their minds.

"Uggghhh... Weiss, entertain me." Ruby spoke, "Not now, Ruby, I'm kinda busy." Weiss said, abit irritated. After a few minutes the door bell rang.

"Yang, it's your turn." Blake said, while continuing reading her book. "Fiiinnneee" Yang said rather bored. As she opened the door, some kid with White shoulder length hair, peridot eyes, and the height of Ruby's chest and was pale as Weiss is infront of her. "Hello little fella, how are you doing?" She ask rather suprise to find a child of his age.

"Do you seek knoledge?" The child asked, Yang. "Uuuuhhhh... sure?" Yang said, utterly confused by the child's choice of word. Suddenly the entire Team was teleported to a room.

|Location: £^?!;&#|

"Ugh." Ruby was the first to respond, she groiggled up after steadying her vision she saw unfamiliar faces and familiar ones too." Uggghhh... that was one hell of a hangover." Qrow woke up finding himself on a pile of knocked out people." What ever happend, it. wasn't. me." Qrow said, "UNCLE QROW!!" Ruby yelled happily suprised. "What are you doing here?" Yang askes finally awaked, "I was drinking my whisky suddenly a kid with shoulder length hair, peridot eyes, and as tall as Ruby's chest arrived." Qrow describe, the child who was responsable for their sudden change of location.

"Ugh, what happend?" Blake ask, as she awoken with a little nose bleeding for reading too much "art". "Alright, Neo, I'm never letting you invite people again." This time Roman Torchwick woke up."Hello little red, hows life?" He asked sarcastically, but Ruby didn't get the message "I'm doing fine!" She smiled, eyes closed.

*Timeskip Too lazy to write all the interaction*

"Ahh, you're all finally awake." they turn to see the same child that teleported them."Excuse me child, but why did you bring us here." Ozpin asked the child. "W-Well I was bored out of my mind, and I thought it was a good Idea to bring you all here." The child said.

"You're telling me you kidnapped my Team, the professors, the headmaster, other people, JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE BORED?!" Yang ask/Yelled at the child who didn't seem fazed. " Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes, because we're here to watch a certain blonde friend." The child said. "You mean??" Pyrrha asked, "Yup good ole', Jaune Arc" The child said, "What so special about that dunce?" Weiss spatout, sure she does have a crush on the dork after figuring out that he didn't like her as Weiss Schnee the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, but as Weiss. "Now has anyone here ever heard of different dimentions?" The child asked, everyone raised their hands, "Good, You see in different realities, Jaune has become the center of attention, there are some he is good, while some... are bad." The child said.

"Wait, you say Vomit boy can be either good or bad?" Yang asked, "If you are a simpleton then yes, oh silly me I forgot to introduce my self, I am PeaceEllenGamer Or PEG for short." PEG said, "Oooohhhh, our fearless leader in different worlds, Ren. Isn't it amazing?!" Nora Yelled/said happily, "Is everyone, good?" Everyone nodded and took their seats, "Great let's start, I have to warn you though, the first world is alittle fucked up." PEG said, "Swear!!!" Ruby yelled, and PEG gave her a jar saying "Swear jar" 1 lien.