Chapter 9

Nadia spent the rest of the week studying BDSM after work. She went to the websites he had suggested and avoided any sort of pornography. She didn't know for sure if she could really get in to it but she was very curious and intrigued.

She focused her study on the submissive roll knowing that Sam was without a doubt a dominant but also read up on Femme Dom. She read several articles and watched a few instructional videos, but she could never see herself wanting to do any of the things they described to Sam.

He was too strong; his presence commanding, not docile or servile. She read articles on submissive positions and commands, safe-word and safe-object usage in situations where one couldn't speak.

Having stayed up late for several nights she was groggy as she headed to work, but the normalcy of the routine allowed her to put things in perspective. The bus ride gave her time to think, exploring Sam's world would be decidedly outside of the realm of normal but she decided she was okay with it.

She was about halfway through her work day when she received a notification from her phone, yes she had lied to Sam about not having one. She lifted a brow as she took the phone out. A buddy invitation from Aubrey Lisette came through on her Facespace. The profile picture was of Bree in a lovely polka-dotted dress. She quickly hit welcome and within seconds received a message:

"This is Bree, I have your backpack, meet me for coffee if you ever want to see it again."

"LOL, At work. 4:00p? where?" she typed, hitting send.

"The Daily Grind, 4:00 is great. See you then, I'll bring the bag."

A quick web search gave her the address and bus route, she'd have one transfer but still a pretty easy ride.

* * *

Nadia was sitting at the table when Bree walked in, she waved, but Bree was still looking around, she lifted the brim of her hat some and called out.

"Over here Bree!" waving again.

Bree caught site of her and Nadia was blasted with that gorgeous smile of hers. She was looking cute in a simple jeans and t-shirt but was wearing some killer hot pink heels with the simple outfit.

Bree took the seat across from her. "Have you ordered yet, the mochas here are to die for, as long as I'm not the one making them" She quipped.

"Oh you work here?" Nadia asked.

"I used to, but I wasn't very good at it, The owner is my cousins boyfriend he was doing her a huuuge favor. I think I still have scars from the oven and steam burns." She laughed.

"Oh damn, I had no idea being a barista was so dangerous."

"Yeah, it should come with hazard pay, for real. So is mocha okay with you? My treat."

"Sure, I can't say I've ever had anything but regular coffee."

With the look of horror that passed over Bree's face you would have thought she'd grown two heads all of a sudden.

"Oh dear lord, poor baby, you are so deprived. Not to worry, we shall remedy this situation, immediately!" Bree declared before marching to the counter her mission was apparently very clear.

Bree returned several minutes later with two steaming cups piled high with mountainous spirals of both plain and chocolate whipped cream intertwined, the tops sprinkled liberally with dark chocolate chips.

Bree set one cup in front of Nadia and took the other for herself she put the full size straw into the mountain of whipped cream and began to sip the scalding liquid up the straw.