Chapter 4

Sam was having a hard time keeping it together. When Nadia had bent over the saw horse and the hoodie had gotten pinched between her breasts revealing the fullness of the flesh beneath he'd nearly lost all restraint. He wanted to caress the curve of her breast and tell her how gorgeous she was.

He put on the mask of club owning professional, and told her to test stability, that had been a mistake. As she writhed on the piece he had built, her ass swayed to and fro before his eyes. He imagined a crop coming down with each movement. He wondered how she would sound when leather met flesh.

He forcefully shook himself from his musings and cleared his throat.

"...good job" he heard and replied, shocking himself with his request that she test out the other items.

Even more shockingly, she agreed, with a simple "Sure." He watched as she moved to the Saint Andrews cross turning to face him.

"How does this one work? Facing towards it or away from it?"

He cleared his throat again and stepped towards her indicating the soft padded leather cuffs at each of the four ends of the cross, the two at the top were hanging down about 8 inches..

"It's designed to use either way. The cuffs come through from the back for an adjustable length," he said as he pulled the strap in the back bringing the cuffs flush against the board, he secured them wrapping the excess strap around a couple of long bolts he had secured into the back.

She turned to face the large X that formed the cross and lifted her arms slipping her wrists into the open cuffs, Sam secured them loosely, then knelt down and slightly lifting her pant leg secured the other two over her boots.

"Okay, try to break them loose." He said, he saw her pull one wrist back and then the other, there was no give.

He watched her shoulders bunch as she pulled and yanked, worried that she might in fact break the cuffs, he poked his head back behind the cross to check the bolts there straps were secured to. To his relied they looked fine. The wide base of the cross and the two support beams in the back prevented any leaning or tilting.

Nadia stopped struggling and tilted her head to look at him with an approving nod.

Next they tried the kneeling stock, her long legs required Sam to adjust it, he twisted the wing nut to loosen the outer boards from the inner bar allowing him to slide the ankle restraints backward, he then cinched down the nut again

As she knelt into the device, Sam again secured her ankles over her boots. She leaned forward moving to place her neck into the stock, but the hoodie was too bulky. She seemed to be in work mode, she was testing everything very methodically so, without seeming to really think about it she pulled off her Hoodie, tossing it into the corner.

"Wow," Sam couldn't stop himself from saying. He had suspected that maybe she covered up because she had scars or something of that nature.

What he hadn't expected were strong powerful shoulders, probably from working and lifting things at the hardware store; perfect olive skin with an adorable mole or two dotting the now exposed shoulders. The hoodie gave her a doudy square shape and while she wasn't thin, her shape was a well formed hourglass.

She either hadn't heard him or had resolutely decided to ignore his commentary as she leaned forward placing her long neck and then her wrists into the open stock. Sam slid the adjoining piece down, she grunted a bit.

"Sorry, too tight, check it out," he said as he lifted the stock and produced several small foam blocks from a cubby on the front; he slid them in on either side of her neck and and wrists then secured the tip piece again.

He watched as she tried to stretch her legs. She pulled on her wrists trying to slide her hands from the snug holes and arched her neck to see if she could loosen the stock.

"ouch!" she cried, Sam instantly removed the top piece, she had a small scrape on the side of her neck.

"Shit! I missed a spot, are you okay?" he asked as she patted the injury.

"Yeah, it's nothing, a tiny scrape, it'll be gone in hours, I'm sure."

He unfastened the ankle restraints and helped her to her feet, gently guiding her to one of the booth seats along the wall of the club.

"Stay right there, I'll be back." He cursed himself quietly as he moved to the bathroom retrieving an antiseptic wipe. As he walked back he opened it and upon reaching her gently scrubbed the raw spot.

"Sam, It's nothing." She said soothingly, her cool hand coming up to rest on his wrist gently pushing him away.

"I had no intention of hurting you, I'm sorry that my sanding skills were lacking."

"Hey better to find out now, when you still have time to fix it, then at your event."

He moved to the back room taking the finest grit sanding paper he had from the shelf. Moving back to the main room held the top piece of the stock on his lap and began to smooth out the rough spot.

She sat back, her arms coming up to rest along the top of the bench, he could feel that she was watching him.

"How'd you start doing all this?" she asked.

He looked up, his hand automatically moving in the small circular motion as he spoke.

"I saw a movie when I was about 16 or so, and while it was dramatized, it made an impression. I like the idea of power exchange. Taking care of someone but also having complete control. I learned over time that a lot of what a good Dominant does is give their submissive a break. A time, if only for an hour, where they don't have to make any decisions, they just have to let me have control."

He watched as she tilted her head back exposing her throat to him with a sigh.

"I can see the appeal in that." She said staring at the ceiling, "Not having to worry for a little while, what a luxury."

"I could help you." Sam decided to take the risk, make the offer. "Same time next week. Nothing sexual, just a bit of..." he considered his next words carefully,"...letting go for a few hours. We can see what you think of it."

"I don't know Sam, I...." she trailed off for a moment, "I've got so many things going on."

"so do I, but mornings are pretty laid back, and it's your day off. What do you have to lose?"

* * *

"My sanity? My heart?" Nadia thought silently.

She was a realist but she could see the way Sam looked at her. His eyes locked on like she was wearing a mini skirt instead of the Hoodie and Cargo pants. She liked being around Sam, truly enjoyed his company. The idea of falling for the man scared her. She knew it would be easy, but given his lifestyle, was it dangerous? Maybe she owed it to herself to figure that out.

"How would it work?"

"Well, you could come over at 7am, just like today. We'll take it real easy, establish protocols some basic positions, that's it. You could wear some leggings or shorts that you are comfortable in and a top like you have on now, to make it easier to move in." Sam answered carefully. "If you're comfortable with it and want a repeat session the following week, I might have something more specific for you. I suggest you do a little research between now and then I'll suggest some good resources. Starting with..."

He went behind the bar and crouched down coming up with a folder and a dog-eared magazine "This." He said, dropping it on the table in front of her.

"I had a friend of mine leave it here, just never got around to throwing it out."

"Simple Submission," she said thoughtfully as she fanned the pages and then thumbed through the folder with a nod.

"Okay, Sam, I'll see you next week."