Chapter 5

The morning was rainy so Sam put the camper on his truck and loaded the furniture and PVC frame into it. He was meeting up with Ethan and Bree for breakfast at Helena's then they would head to the Expo together.

He pulled into the parking lot seconds before Ethan's rental truck. He watched in the rear view as Bree waited while Ethan came around and opened the door for her. Sam climbed out of his truck with a wave and Bree lowered her head and stepped behind Ethan as they walked towards him. Her face was a mask of contrition.

"Morning Ethan, what's good?" he said extending his arm.

"Good Morning, Sam" he answered, shaking the proffered hand, then stepped to the side leaving him face to face with Bree. Sam started to smile, then his face fell as he watched the girl drop to her knees on the unforgiving asphalt. It was early enough that no one was around thankfully.

She painstakingly crawled to him and prostrated herself before him. She put her cheek to his boot and then her lips. "I beg your pardon Sir, when I last saw you I wiggled my bottom on your lap and teased you. I was an impertinent slut. I will accept any punishment you see fit." Her execution of the position was impeccable, he thought.

He looked at Ethan who was observing her proudly, then back to the woman at his feet. "I will think on an appropriate punishment and discuss it with your Dominant who will inform you of my decision." He said sternly.

"Thank you, Sir," she said quietly.

"for now, apology accepted, stand up and lets go eat y'all." Sam said as he helped Bree to her feet.

Helena had laid out a delicious breakfast buffet, complete with eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, and waffles with all the fixin's.

"You mentioned on the phone that you have a new sub?" Ethan asked as he filled his plate.

"Well, a potential new sub, he name is Nadia, I think ya'll would like her. She's standoffish at first but really thoughtful." He said with what he thought must have been a dumb smile.

"Is she a sub already?" Ethan inquired.

"Well no, and I think we'll just start with weekly sessions and see how it goes, she's open to the idea though."

"Well it looks like you've already started on the right foot, at least did a better job of it than I did. Good luck man, no one deserves it more."

"What does she look like, Samuel?" Bree asked curiously.

"Bree!" Ethan snapped.

"I'm Sorry Zorne! I forgot!" The look on her face was heart wrenching.

"For the expo, she's not supposed to speak unless spoken too, I told her to practice yesterday and today, she's having trouble." Ethan explained as they returned to the table. He sat down sliding his phone out of pocket, opened an app, and pressed a button that had a wave pattern.

Bree squeaked as she sat down her face going beet red.

Sam laughed as he understood what was happening. "Nifty app you've got there Ethan."

"Yup," he responded with a chuckle.

* * *

They arrived at the hotel where the Expo was being held, parked under the awning Sam assisted Ethan in unloading his truck and Ethan returned the favor. Their booths were side by side so they piled all of their tables and Sam's furniture in the general area of their booths. They were trying to unload as quickly as possible as a line of other exhibitors was starting to form behind them.