Grapes and Cherries

Start from the beginning

“I guess, but I can't let her get away with it either,” Beta shrugged her shoulders.

A lanky older lady walked out of the scale house. She put her arms up at the sight of a flame. She sighed.

“Well at least it's not on the ground. Frederick, you can just come inside if you're cold,” The lady said.
“I'm good out here Dannie,” Frederick looked away from her and down at the flame. He tried not to smile.

Danielle, the older lady, frowned.

“What about Beta?” Danielle shivered a little.
“I'm good too Dannie,” Beta said.
Danielle held the bridge of her nose in frustration.

“Don't.. call me Dannie,” She sighed. She turned to go back to the scale house, but somebody was shaking the fence gate.

“Hellllo!? Trash people!?” A teen girl was shaking the fence. Next to her was another girl who was laughing.
Danielle walked over to them.
“What are you doing here?” She asked them.

“Uh, Wait what was his name?” The first girl, also known as Tiffany asked her friend Gabby.
“Like, Ben told us to tell you that the trash truck just totally D-I-E-D trying to like, go up a hill or something,” Gabby said.
“Yeah that,” Tiffany said.

“That still doesn't expl-” Danielle started.

“Oh yeah, so we needed to come here and give you our trash ourselves,” Tiffany said. Behind them Gracie appeared. She was dragging a trash bin behind her.
“Oi came too,” She said waving.

Danielle opened the door to the scale house.
“Hold on let me open up the gate,” She went inside as the teens waited a moment.

The fence gate began to shuffle open to the right of them.

An out of shape lad dashed down the gravel driveway while dragging his trash bin as fast as he could.
“WAITTT!” He yelled.
Right in front of the gate he tripped and fell on his face.

Tiffany looked down at him
“Wow,” She said in humorous awe.

Danny, the out of shape lad, lifted his face up to see the gate fully open.
“Oh.. it's not closing… Oh,” Danny said (not to be confused with Dannie).
The two teens at the gate howled with laughter. Gracie looked at her friends in disappointment.
“Come oin gois..” She said.

Behind even them was Katy green, the lesser known elder sister of Josie and Beta. She walked up with a bin of her own, followed by Agren her boyfriend/bodyguard.

“Move outta my way,” She said pushing the other teens out of her path with one arm, and dragging her trash bin with the other. Agren just walked past them with his meaty arms crossed.

Be-TA!!” Katy called out.
“Yeah?” Beta peeked her head around the scale house.
“Oh there you are! The trash truck broke down,” Katy said. She had a heavy amount of makeup on, and it looked fresh.

Beta looked back to Frederick
“I think that's why everybody's here,” she said.
Frederick checked around the scale house the same as Beta.
“Oh wow,” He said at how many people were arriving.

Beta yelled out to Agren.
“Hey Agren! You have Kristina?”
“She's in the car,”Agren answered.
“Well bring her out! Were making smores!” Beta shouted.

Tiffany twitched at the opportunity.
“SMORES??” She turned at the statement as Gracie hauled her bin inside the gated area.

Without changing expression Agren took his car keys out and pressed a button. The automatic doors of his van opened up, letting his little sister Kristina out.
“Wow can I join your party?!” She asked rushing forward to the group.
“Goi ahoid!” Gracie said, still pulling the trash into the landfill for her friends.