Killing his lover

One week later
"Today is the day" Liz smiles as she puts a wood stake under Elena's dress. Elena puts a knife under her shoe with tape "Yep". "Here's a gun" Liz puts a gun under the other side of her dress. "He better not hurt this baby" Elena says with a angry serious tone. "he won't for a century he has had the pain of not holding his child and now he's getting that chance he's not screwing it up again your his baby mama carrying his child the baby is all he has left" Liz says looking at her with a comfort look and tone. "Your right" Elena sighs and walks out. "Where you going dearest in that beautiful dress" he smirks. "Fancy restaurant I'm really craving some food specially this one" She smiles. "Of course my dear" He smirks walking tto his room to get dresses. She walks downstairs to see Alicia. "Alicia" She smiles "How you doing" Elenea gives the fakest happy look. "Your in a mood" Alicia laughs. "Yeah I was wondering vampire facts" Elena says. "Ask away" Alicia smiles. "Well when vampires die and they have other vampire they created for example you turned me and Peter would we die as well I heard about blood thing about vampires" She asks. "Well yes but I had witch that unlinked everyone from me and also when the originals started dying one by one the spell was made for them too so if your worried about me dying and you dying as well no worries" She smiles at her like nothing is going on. "Thanks Alicia uh Peter wants me to send you up" she says. "alright" Alicia starts walking.
In Alicia's and Peter's dinner room
"Where's Peter" Alicia asks as Elena grabs her gun and shoots her shoulder Alicia screams in pain "You bitch" She yells. Elena grabs a wood stake from under her dress tackling her as Alicia is punching Elena trying to grab the wood stake. "Miss evers what's that noise" Peter asks fixing his jacket. "Right away sir" Miss evers runs to the noise. Miss evers hears the yelling from the room she knows of and opens the door to see Elena on top of Alicia about to stab her then to runs off to Peter. "Peter Elena's trying to kill Alicia" Miss evers yells at peter. Peter's eyes widen and runs out. "You'll never kill me your the one whose going to die tonight" Alicia yells grabbing the stake putting the stake near her heart. Peter runs in he's shocked. "NO you will" Elena yells as she grabs another stake from her dress and stabs her. She turns grey and closes her eyes as Alicia dies. Elena smiles and stands up "thank god" she sighs in relief then turns around in fear to see peter in shock at the doorway "Uh peter" She starts to back away. Peter angrily grabs her by her hair out of the room to their bedroom. "Peter your hurting me" Elena starts to tear up. "Good" He yells throwing her on the hard floor she starts crying more "Peter stop" She yells "The baby" She yells louder. He starts punching her wherever he can punch even her stomach. "Peter the baby the baby" She yells pushing him off her. He sighs "OH my god" He puts his face into his hands then looks at her "Oh god Damn it Elena why did you do it" He yells with one tear falling. "Because you took everything and everyone I loved away my father my daughter you think I'm letting you get away with that so i decided to take away everything you love and you know what the moment this baby's born I'm taking the baby away from you" Elena with a serious tone says getting his face. "Darling please I'll do better don't take this baby away from me please" He says trying to kiss her. "I've had enough show me a change until the birth if you don't change I'm leaving and taking the baby with me" She says with tears. "What change sweetheart tell me" He says desperately. "no hitting, no verbal abuse, I want to be treated like you really love me not with money but the thought of it" She says crossing her arms. "Of course anything you want" He says holding her arm "I am terribely sorry darling" He says with emotion. She smiles "Good you started" she says walking off as Peter is left with his eyes widen.