Trip down memory lane

moondivities ^^^^^ I Like it It goes well with this Chapter
One week later
Elena wakes up to see Peter is Next to her smoking. She sits up and then stands up walking to hangers and puts on her black silk robe and puts her hair in a low bun and walks to drawer to see a small box of stuff she takes the small box and opens it on her bed while she sits down grabbing a pipe and in the box is old stuff from the twenties from when she was human. She looks through and looks at a photo of Peter and her and sighs ^^^ the photo up there. "remember this photo" Elena says to peter and Peter takes the photo from her "yes I do we said you were pregnant" He says as they both look up and gets a flashback from that party.
1925
"So why did Peter do this party" Sophie asks as she gives Elena a drink and drinks her whiskey. Elena holds it and doesn't drink it "Oh just something Peter and I have an announcement  later and I'm not drinking tonight" Elena says. "Alright give it to Peter he never passes up on that" Sophie says smiling. Peter wraps his arm around Elena "Sweetheart mind saying hi to those guys" He says smoking his pipe. "Sure oh yeah here honey" Elena gives Peter a drink walking off. "Sophie what did you tell her" Peter asks drinking whiskey. "No worries peter and that was only once and I was drunk" She says angrily. "don't act like you wouldn't do it again" Peter says smirking. "No Elena is my best friend just because you don't love her doesn't mean Her best friend has to hurt her too" Sophie says. "doesn't mean she needs to know" Peter says smiling "come on" He says as he walks up with Sophie following him into a room. "I can't do this" Sophie says as she tears up. "I know and I know you love me" Peter says to her kissing her They rip each other's clothes off.
An hour later
"Where are they" Elena looks around the room and sees Sophie and Peter in the Hallway talking really close and walks to them "Hi" Elena says quietly "Ah darling I was looking for you" He says wrapping his arm around her walking away kissing all over her face for the crowd. "When we going to announce it" Elena asks Peter. "Now dear" He holds her hand bring her next to him in front so everyone can see him and he clanks the champagne bottle "Everyone My wife and I have announcement to make" Peter yells as Everyone looks. "My wife and I are having a baby" Everyone claps as Sophie is in shock looking at them as Peter pops the top of as he drinks like the first time the girls saw him. Sophie runs off. Everyone goes back to doing their business then Peter runs after her. Sophie is at a window about to jump. Peter grabs her "Hey hey listen I Love you I just need an heir or heiress from my wife and Money" He says clearing her tears. "I love you but she's my best friend" Sophie says crying. "Then we'll get away Tomorow we'll get on a train and never come back" Peter says to her. "Alicia and Elena" Sophie says. "I love Alicia and I never loved Elena but no woman compares to you" He kisses her. Nathan watches as he is a ghost "What type of Father was I to make her marry him and her as a friend" He says to himself.
The next morning
"Peter where are you" She asks. "don't worry dear he's coming" She says smiling.
With Sophie and Peter
"You fucked my daughter over" Nathan says as he's beating up Peter. "How are even alive" Sophie yells crying. "I'm a ghost" Punching Peter one more time "Treat my daughter right Peter" He says angrily walking out. Peter is on the floor bleeding. "We can't just runaway Elena is my best friend we have lives here her dad is a ghost" Sophie says. "I'll find a way" He says kissing her.
Now
"What were you doing killing that day" She asks. "Well of course I was" drinking whiskey. "Oh" Elena sighs. "They snuck up on us" Elena says looking at the photo. "Right in the middle of our conversation got a sexy photo of you and me shocked" Peter says. "well it was the 20's it's 2018" Elena says looking down then getting up walking to the door walking out. He sighs.