Him

Here I am standing in my daughter's nursery looking at crib with the blinds closed. Elena sighs as she smoke's Peter's cigarette. The door opens. "Ah there you are darling" Peter smiles at her. "what do you want now March" She angrily asks. "I want my wife to company me to dinner tonight" He has his hand out. "fine" she says in annoyed voice. "good" he kisses her as Elena pushes him off softly "I like when you do this darling" he moves his hand lower "Nope" She takes his hand away from her and whispers in his ear "8" Peter nods and walks out Then Elena starts crying looking at her daughter's crib. Peter puts his ear to the door looking down then walks off. "Better find a dress".
Hours later At dinner
"What's for dinner" Peter asks evers as she puts a plate on the table. "Her favorite lobster chicken and rice" Miss evers says. "You know I Don't eat Rice" He says smoking "Neither does she". "well it's a good thing to have on the side" She says smiling walking away. Elena walks in with a long purple dress with a cape and Jewel pice on the side (Lady gaga weared it in horror story hotel) "ah dear your here with that beautiful dress " He says getting up and kisses her. She keeps passing by walking to the table. Peter walks across from her sitting down. "you mad your not going out tonight" He asks as he drinks Whiskey. "No plans" Elena says starting to eat. "I Know you have pain from what happen but it's time to move on dear" He says drinking his whiskey and eating. "I don't want to talk to you about this" Elena yells angrily as Peter stands up walking to her as he's talking "I've been making up to you for the last century dear" He smokes from his pipe behind her feeling her neck as she has a straight face "surrounding you with money jewels clothes technology wifi beautiful things my dear and What do I get in return your hate" He keeps feeling her neck signaling he wants to hook up. "You Murdered my daughter" She gets up angrily choking him. Peter laughs and smiles from being satisfied "Yes dear" She slaps his face about to walk out the door then grabs her kissing her. She doesn't pull away she just lets him kiss her. Peter picks her up. Miss evers watches quietly crying.
In Their bedroom
They non stopped kissed into their bedroom. Then Peter rips her designer dress throwing her on the bed.
The next morning
Elena looks at her ripped dress. "Don't worry dear you have a red version and many designer clothes my dear" He kisses her cheek as there both naked sitting at the edge of their bed she gives him a look. "I'll have Miss evers fix it up for you" He then says since he's scared of her reaction. (Note she doesn't always wear designer or expensive stuff a lot most of the time she dress like she's not rich). "Good" Elena gets up walking to her closet opening the door walking in closing it behind her. Peter smiles does his morning routine take a shower puts his clothes on and grabs the dress "Miss evers" He yells while walking out. Elena walks out with a white short sleeved crop top and high waisted jeans ending her ankles with white converse sneakers with nude stilletto nails a gold looking necklace with a feather earrings then her makeup is plum with Purple eyeshadow walking out of her room. "You slept with him" Sophie asks. "I always do we're still married have to deal with him at night sleeping next to each other" She says trying to act so innocent. "No like having sex kissing" She looks at a ripped dress. "I don't... It's hard to explain" Elena looks down. "Sleeping with the man who killed your daughter" SOphie crosses her arms. "I can't just leave him you know what he'd do and you know I can't go outside and the moment I leave he'll put me outside in the sun" She says in fear. "right I forgot it's Peter" She sighs "anyway Elena Need anything from the outside" She asks. "Moonlight ring" she crosses her arms. "No witch in the city will give me one to you because of Peter they don't want to be his dinner nor yours" She says slowly. "who says there my dinner" She asks. "At night a lot of people are out but during the day there's too many people for you to handle then Peter will really find you easily" Elena looks down. "Sorry but I'm working on" She says sincerly and hugs her. "I need drinks" Elena says walking off with Sophie walking next to her.
At the bar
"Hi Liz" Elena says smiling. "hey what happen to the beautiful dress yesterday" Liz asks pouring in sophie's glass. "Sex with vampire's gets intense even when we were human he always ripped them when he really got turned on and wanted it" Elena says in an embarrassing tone then drinks her shot. "Hello darling" Peter is behind her feeling on her back. "Mr.march need a drink" Liz asks. "No thanks" He goes toward Elena's ear "I'll see you tonight in our room I suggest no clothes" He smirks walking away. "Someone is the old days christian grey" Liz says laughing with sophie. "Whose christian grey" Elena asks. "A sexy rich man in a movie You should see it" Liz says. "I would but can't leave till the sun goes down" she drinks her shot. "for tonight sweetie I have the greatist thing" Liz says smiling. "You confuse me Elena you hate him but you have sex with him" Sophie says confused as hell. "I've been 21 for too many years I'm stuck here just because I hate the son of a bitch doesn't mean I can't have fun" she says as she grabs a cigarette from liz lighting it then smokes it. "That's true sadly enough peter is too hot and it's been almost 100 years" Sophie says drinking her shot. "what about a threesome with you two and him I bet he would love it" Liz says putting on lipstick. "He asked me too many times before We died to have a threesome" Elena drinks another shot. "well did you" Liz asks and drinks a shot as Elena shakes her head.
Later that day
Peter is relaxing in bed with his tank top and pants drinking from his blood in his glass. The door opens. Peter sits up to see his wife in a purple veil jewel bra and panties and a necklace with mutiple lines of jewels come from her necklace top leading down to her panties. "Darling" Peter says in shock and smiling. Elena takes her veil off then sexually walks to him and sits on top of him kissing him. "Mr. March I Found these two this one tried to pay off for sex" Miss evers says holding them both then walks out closing the door locking it. Elena and Peter look at each other then grab the two to bed the two strangers smile Then Peter and Elena are on top of them then have their fangs out their eyes turn red with veins coming out and Elena bites the man and Peter bites the woman sucking their blood without making a mess sucking them clean dry smiling at each other. "Miss evers" they both yell. Miss evers runs in fast. "yes" she asks. "Get rid of the bodies" Elena says snapping her fingers. She struggles to grab the bodies but gets them in the cart but does the job walking out closing the door. They smile at each other then kiss then they have sex for the rest of the night