You took everything away from me

Last Chapter
I'd kill you if you weren't already a ghost" She yells angrily. "Please Mrs. March I'll tell you more things he did I'm so sorry" Miss evers keeps yelling for forgiveness. "Get up" She yells. "yes mrs.March" Miss evers says getting up. "Pretend this never happened and get back to work if you clean my mess I made today I'll get you more cleaning stuff from the modern world tomorow night" Elena says a a serious tone but still has anger in her tone as she has tears coming from her still. "right away dear" Miss evers says running off. Elena has anger in her soul she has an angry serious face as she walks to her room where her and Peter were playing cards and slams open the doors.
Now
"Dear you took a while where were you" Peter asks getting up smoking his pipe. Elena angrily walks to up to him stabbing him with her glove to his actually heart piercing it as he's starting to turn grey with veins and manages to get out "Elena what are doing" He struggles to say. "I'm doing the same thing you did to my dad" Elena yells. (The gif on top is what Elena is doing the whole time and peter's face the whole time). "Don't know what you talking about" He says grabbing her hand away from his chest as he gets his color back. She grabs her by his shirt "My father told me what you did to him in 1922" Elena yells angrily and getting more garbbing at him. "Darling Your crazy I don't know what your talking about darling"  He says with hurt in his eyes trying to convince her that he wouldn't do such a thing. "He told me the whole story it's why he's a ghost here he died here because you knocked him out slit his thoat  shot him to death" She yells slapping him as Peter holds his face in shock. "your father is crazy he hates me because I murdered you and our daughter dear don't listen to him" he tries to calm her down. "I know you did it" She yells tackling him to the ground and stabs him again he starts to turn grey with veins again. "Darling please don't" He yells in a struggle trying to push her off him. She punches him "You feel pain that's how he felt when he died and that's I how felt whe you killed my daughter and me" She yells crying. "You murdered almost everyone what now your going to say you murdered Sophie and Alicia" She yells. "Darling" He struggles to say. "No don't darling dear me I hate you" She screams. "I'm tired of your crap" She yells crying letting him go as he gets his color back but she's on top of him. "darling he's lying I know I lie but sweetheart" He says getting choked out by Elena. Elena chokes Peter also slitting his throat as she's choking him as well. "please" he stuggles to say quietly. "I hate you to death Peter so much" She yells still choking him and punching. "Don't act like this doesn't turn you on" He says smiling. She stabs him again. "you are a revolation dearest he fights his way to kissing her as she stops choking him and stabbing him. "Deep down in your dark heart of yours you want me" He says kissing her as Elena lets him kiss her. They then make love to each other on the floor.
Five minutes later
Elena has her clothes on then starts slapping Peter on the floor the chokes him again and stabs him again. "really darling" He smiles but struggling to speak and breathe. "Kiss me" He says. "No I hate you" She yells. "You took everything from me" she cries and yells "You took away Everything from me" She yells and starts crying even more choking him harder and goes deeper in the stabbing. "Darling Please don't" He yells. She gets off him "You don't deserve to die too easy you deserve to be alone for all eternity" She crys clenching her fists. "yes with you" He says with hurt in his eyes. "No alone forever for all eternity tomorow night I'm leaving you forever" She says as she starts walking toward the door. Peter gets on his knee grabbing her "No please don't leave me" Peter begs with hurt and pain in his eyes. "You never loved me and me either I hate you" She yells. "Please I beg of you Elena don't leave me I need you and you need me" Peter keeps begging. Elena thinks about it for a minute "Tell me you did it" She yells. "Ok fine I did Kill him and I regret it" He says sincerly. "Fine" She says angrily "But I'm not wearing this anymore" Elena says angrily and throws her wedding ring at him punching him once more storming off. His eyes widen as he watches her walk away grabbing the ring putting it in his pocket. "what happen in there i heard yelling" Sophie says to Elena. "He murdered my dad" She angrily says storming away. Sophie walks in "what happen to you" Sophie asks Peter. "Her father told her what I did" He says getting up and kisses her. "Does she know about the threesome" She asks. "No only me and Alicia" He says as he grabs his pipe smoking it then walks off in shock from what just happened.