how to Get rid of his lover

The next night
"When does the sun come up" Elena asks Liz. "5 AM" Liz says reading a book. "You know Alicia" Elena starts to say as liz interupts "Needs to die she's such a pain in the ass he's only with her because he turned him and you" Liz says smoking. "I thought it was sophie" Elena says drinking vodka. "Mr.march lied to make you feel better sophie was the reason how mr.march and Alicia met because he knew he was going to get caught  he gave you a drink in your sleep while pregnant so he could have you and the child for all eternity well he mostly wanted the child" Liz says. "Well didn't go well he killed her" She says clearing a tear. "I know" Liz rubs her shoulder "I know you think he's heartless but he's broken up about your daughter for 20 years I've been here after you leave or go to bed he holds a baby girl's outfit or a toy as he drinks he does have feelings" Liz says grabbing a toy from under the bar "This was last night after the whole fight he said he made it after he woke up because he thought his daughter was ok and with Sophie resting a vampire but only to have Sophie tell him she's gone" Liz says drinking. "wow I never knew that" She says looking down. "Yeah" Liz nods. "But it gives me another reason to hurt him maybe not to him but Alicia is an ass and she needs to go he loves her so much so I'm going to take away the thing he loves most he took my daughter and killed my father and me he murdered my family and now I'm murderering the love of his life" Elena says turning up a vape. "Ooh someone is apart of the vape squad" Liz smiles. "Yeah yeah anyway I have to kill her your helping me" Elena says smiling Liz nods "Of course but we have to come up with a plan so you need to flirt with mr.march and see what's up then we figure it out on when he brings alicia and if really loves Alicia or another woman something anything he loves we will destroy not the hotel but you know what I mean" Liz says smiling. "Yes girl I love this new you" Elena smiles. "We'll do it soon"Liz smiles Elena smiles back walking to her room.
An hour later
"Darling you here" Peter yells laying down with his suit full on ready to sleep. The door opens Peter sits up to See Elena with her hair down fake red nails wearing a white lace lingerie body suit walking toward him Peter smiles starting to unbutton his shirt. Elena jumps ontop of him kissing him buttoning his shirt.
One hour later
"Darling you are amazing" he wraps his arm around her as Elena turns to his side looking him vaping he takes the vape smokes one time an puts it away kissing her. Elena gets on top of him still kissing him. Liz walks in "Oh my god" Liz yells covering her eyes. "Liz come back in the morning I'd like to spead the evening with my beautiful wife" He kisses her again as Liza walks out. "Wait peter" Elena pushes away a bit "What dearest" he asks concerningly "You hungry dearest I'll make sure evers gets some blood in you" He says fast. "No I just want to know some things" she says laying dow  next to him facing him. "Of course dearest" He rubs her leg. "so how's alicia" she asks putting on a silk robe sitting back down. "You Jealous dear again" He says smirking. "No I'm Ok being the sex girl and the girl you love" She says. "Dearest you've always been angry aboy me never loving you just for sex and Alicia coming everywhere over why no longer jealous" he looks at her werid. "so what vampire is she" Elena asks ribbing his muscles. 'What do you mean" He asks. "You know is she like supreme vampire strongest unkillable" She asks. He shakes his head "no dearest it's called the originals mikaelson family created them Alicia come from Rebekah so it was Rebekah to Alicia then me then you and I thought our child and here we are dearest" He kisses her. "Vampires are infertile right" Elena asks. "Yes they are I know you want a child but it won't be possible" He says strokig her hair. "What can kill a vampire a steak or a bullet pretty much like any other human type stuff" Elena asks. He nods "It's been a 100 years dearest you don't know anything about our species darling" Peter says and then kisses her. They fool around for the rest of the night.
The next day
"well" Liz asks. "She can be killed easily" Elena smiles. "Good" Liz smiles "we have to wait till she come which could be another month" Liz says sighing. 'Fine gives us time to prepare" Elena smiles.