That time of month

The Next day
"Thanks Liz for the outfit" Elena smiles. "Well of course" Liz gives her pancakes in bed. "How was it" Liz asks. "well we killed two people I'm not thirsty and then we had sex till 8" Elena says eating. "It's 9:30 A.M Oh sweetie" Liz says concerningly. "what" She asks. "You'll draw attention then we close then you and Peter die" Liz says trying to get through to Elena. "Well the Liz I Suggest you head for the blood bank" Elena says as she grabs a cigarette from the night stand. "I'll see what I can do" Liz says walking out. Elena puts on her makeup putting on red lipstick black smokey eyes putting on fake eyelashes taking off her fake nails just living the day with her normal nails putting on her silver glove with claws on her right hand then puts on a low bun then walks into her closet. She gets a green tube top and button up green pants then grabs white sneakers then grabs a necklace that goes up to the top of her neck and spreads around her chest necklace Then walks out to the bar. "Good morning dear" Peter smokes his pipe "I know you love our dinners together but Tonight you can do whatever you want I have someone coming over" Peter says camly. "with her right" She asks angrily. "We have an arrangement" Peter tries to explain. "Oh don't worry I'll leave you too alone" She says angrily walking off. "you screwed up Mr.March" Liz says pouring his glass with whiskey. "I Have arrangements" "Liz right" He asks. "Yes and honestly your no good husband she complains about you everyday" Liz spills to Peter. "I give her anything she desires" Peter says trying to defend himself. "well Try harder and Actually ask what she wants I Get it you too were young in the 1920's her daddy and you got money forceful marriage but make the good things about it do something special for her" Liz says. "I heard she plans on leaving you the moment she gets a moonlight ring" Sally says smoking. "How in the bloody hell do I make anything special for her I get her designer dresses gucci chanel bags louie vuitton bags anything she wanted I gave her" Peter starts to raise his voice. "Well how about being more romantic" Liz says smiling "I'll help" Liz pors more whiskey. "Well not tonight I have plans" He says walking off.
That night
Elena drinks whiskey looking at the lobby door open to see the woman her husband has been sleeping with for the past century walking in walks to the Elevator. Elena angrily walks down the stairs and walks out of the hotel crying and angry as hell. Elena sees a guy whistling smiling at her She smiles back and has her pointer finger out using it to tell him to come here. He smirks at her walking to her. "Come on" She smiles bringing the Man inside the Hotel Into the penthouse in her room. "we aloud here" The man asks. "I live here and My husband owns the place" She says. "your married" He asks. "Yes I am but My husband is out cheating might as well get revenge" She smiles. "That's why you were angry when you were outside" He realizes. "exactly" SHe takes her robe off. He smirks and kisses her on her bed.
Moments later
A gunshot goes off. Elena screams as there's blood all over her and starts sucking on the blood. "Seriously darling Again" He smoke his pipe. "You cheat why can't I cheat" She yells. "I Don't Have time for you Elena" He yells then grabs her arm angrily dragging her into a room throwing her in there "Don't come out dear" He yells slamming the door. "No" She yells crying in anger running into the door banging on the door angrily crying. "Peter" She yells then screams.
With Peter
"Sorry Had wife troubles" Peter says smoking and sitting. "Of course" Alicia says smiling "Why keep that dog around" She asks. "Well love Her father is here and She won't survive a day out there even though she says almost everyday she wants to go during the day" He smokes his pipe. "I know you have this thing where you need to protect her but you don't love her you love me I think it's time to let her go" Alicia says drinking her whiskey. "Don't worry about her dear I love you dear" He says . "well I love you more" She smiles. peter gets up walking to Alicia kissing her. They don't stop kissing and take it to Peter's and Elena's room.
The next morning
Elena is crying leaning on the door. Someone opens the door. "Oh dear" Miss evers says covering her mouth "Oh you poor girl what happen" She asks and she's actually concerned for her for once. "Where is he I'm gonna kill him" She has her makeup coming from her eyes and limps out to the hallaway falling down. "I need blood miss evers" She says holding her throat struggling to get up she lays on her back holding her neck. "Right away dear" Miss evers says running to the blood bank in the hotel. 10 minutes go by. Elena is coughing dying of thirst. "Sorry sweetie here" Miss evers is crying shocked and gives her a blood bag in her mouth Then Elena Grabs it squeezing it to have all the blood in her then gives miss evers the bag sitting up then stands up. "Thank you so much Even though It's been rough with you and me Thank you" Elena says gracefully. "Your welcome dear but please relax Don't kill peter" Miss evers begs. "Oh I won't but I'm teaching him a lesson" She angrily storms off to her room. The door open fast and making a loud noise filled with anger. "You Asshole" Elena yells. Alicia looks at Elena as she's half naked putting her dress back on then runs out. "Who let you out" Peter Questions smoking and has his cane Elena Grabs him by his shirt as he looks at her with a straight face. "I Hate you" She yells with a tear fallung "Tell me who" He angrily asks "Miss evers" She yells stabbing his heart. His eyes widen having blood come from his mouth a bit grunting "Elena" He manages to get out. "I'm leaving you" She takes her glove out turning around about to walk out the door having her door at the handle. Peter throws his cane and gets on his knee. "No no please I need my Partner in crime" He holds her hand yelling begging for forgiveness. "I Don't want to see your miserable face again" She yells. He shakes his head "Darling please If you go I'll find her and I will make sure nobody will see you again and you will never see the light of day" He says at first emotional then gets threatening. "screw you" She says angrily and softly walking to their bed sitting down. He stands up "Good dear" He smiles. She spits at him and angrily walks to her closet slamming the door crying. Peter hears and sighs "I'm doing the best thing for her"