what happen to my dad?

Two weeks later
Elena is smoking and drinking with Peter as Peter is dealing cards. "You know why my dad is stuck here and ghost" Elena asks Peter. Peter slows down the dealing smoking his pipe and shrugs "I Don't know dear maybe he died of old age". "My dad was in his 40's when he died" She says. "maybe he was sick" Peter suggests. "my dad would have told me" Elena says. "Maybe he didn't know and died of a sickness" Peter gets paper sniffing his cocaine. "You ready" Elena asks peter. "Yes".
After their game
"second round darling" Peter asks. "yeah sure I'll be right back deal the cards" Elena says smiling and walks out to the bar downstairs. "Hey dad" Elena smiles and hugs him. "I have a question what happen to you why are you a ghost in the Cortez" Elena asks. Nathan sighs "sweetie You don't want to know" Nathan says in a Concerning voice. "Just tell me I won't be mad or anything just tell me" Elena begs. "Tell her" Liz says pouring Nathan a drink. "Well it was 1922"
1922
"I was walking to find you and Peter but I ended up seeing Peter". Moans and groans from a room that sounds like peter. "I heard some noise from Peter Then I walked in". "Peter" Nathan yells. Two girls scream. "Oh uh Nathan this isn't what is looks like" Peter says trying to defend himself. "Sophie and Alicia from Next door Really you too girls are better then this and Peter My daughter happens to be your wife" He yells. "Her and I don't love each other nathan" Peter puts his underwear on and pants. "What was Peter doing" Elena asks. "Cheating on you with Alicia of course" He lies to protect his daughter. "Still my daughter deserves respect from her husband and Best friend" He yells angrily. "Oh mr.James Don't tell her and I'll do what I want with who I want" He says smoking his pipe. "I Told him I'm removing his name from the will " Nathan says looking down "I'm telling Elena I'm taking your name out of the will" He says about to walk out. "But your daughter and I have an arrangement please" He yells begging "NO and I'm making sure my little girl is safe and divorces you" He yells pushing James to the ground walking out Peter then angrily following leaving the girls. "Where is this leading too dad" Elena asks worridly. "he begged for me not too I left wanted you to leave him Then he followed Next thing I know". Peter has a hammer in his hand and hits his head. "Everything went black".
Hours later
"I was Tied up in a room his office with Rope". "Let me go you asshole" Nathan yells. "It's a shame Elena will lose her family and the only person who cares for her" Peter says grabbing a machete and slits his throat. Nathan breaks the rope holding his neck running out. Peter laughs grabbing a gun following him slowly shooting him once as he smiles. "He slit my throat and shot me once" Elena starts crying.
At the Elevator
"I ran to the Elevator it opens but only to see" The door opens "Hello Nathan" Peter says smiling shooting him Multiple times as Nathan's eyes widen and falls to the ground with his eyes widen as Peter walks to him smoking his pipe "all the money is now mine" Peter says laughing. "Peter with a gun laughing like had no care in the world shooting me to death" Elena cries even more. Peter drags the body out into the Garbage shoot "Done" He says to himself smiling then walks off
One month later
"Sorry ma'am but your father is dead" The officer says. "But he's missing not dead try harder" Elena says crying. "Actually we found his bones" The officer says. Elena is crying and Peter hugs her as she's crying clearing her tears "It's ok Darling" Peter says Then kisses her.
One week later
The funeral
Elena is crying as Peter keeps hugging her and giving her little kisses. "Don't worry dear You'll always have me" Peter says then kisses her. Elena looks down crying now that the fact she has to live her life with just her bestfriend and Her husband that doesn't love her.
Now
"The whole time you Knew he knew Alicia Knew" Elena says crying. "He's been lying for a century" She keeps crying then starts drinking whiskey. "I'm sorry for not telling you but I know your leaving him soon but all you need is that moonlight ring" Nathan says with a tear falling down. "what will you do now sweetie" Liz asks. Elena looks down in shock and gets up walking away. "Poor girl for 20 years I watched her suffer with him hopefully he suffers" Liz says to nathan. "Oh yeah" Nathan says drinking.
In the hallway
Elena can't walk a straight line she has pain anger tears as she looks at the window walking to it opening it hoping she would burn but only to see the sun going down it's sunset but close to dark and not even burning as she screams and starts crying closing the blinds throwing stuff in the hallways painting plants tables everything she finds as she walks to her room. "sweetie what's wrong your destroying everything" Miss evers says nicely. "You knew didn't you" she yells as she gets in her face Miss evers back away "Know what dear" She acts confused. "My father did you know Peter killed him" She asks tearing up and angrily. "Yes dear I'm sorry dear He told me to never say anything" Miss evers says crying getting on her knees crying a lot "I'm so sorry dearest" She yells begging for forgiveness. "I'd kill you if you weren't already a ghost" She yells angrily. "Please Mrs. March I'll tell you more things he did I'm so sorry" Miss evers keeps yelling for forgiveness. "Get up" She yells. "yes mrs.March" Miss evers says getting up. "Pretend this never happened and get back to work if you clean my mess I made today I'll get you more cleaning stuff from the modern world tomorow night" Elena says a a serious tone but still has anger in her tone as she has tears coming from her still. "right away dear" Miss evers says running off. Elena has anger in her soul she has an angry serious face as she walks to her room where her and Peter were playing cards and slams open the doors.

To be continued...